Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Will do. I scored a mild to wild switch on eBay. Let's you trigger the open exhaust valve with a remote. Can't wait to install it. The LS7 sounds so damn smooth and loud.

Sorry bud to let you down. But I'm keeping the Bullitt. That will always be my main homie.

MMMMMMMM LS7 :hump:

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
So I went and made this deal yesterday, and I got a ZR1 traded in today. Anyone looking to make the switch?
Can you take my GT and get me into the ZR1 with the same payment? And make my insurance and property taxes the same? And get me protected from my wife cutting me in my sleep?

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Like the ZR1 Cam, great color. Dont be surprised it a AARP app. comes in the mail soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Like the ZR1 Cam, great color. Dont be surprised it a AARP app. comes in the mail soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! That reminds me of an incident when I was 17-18 yrs old. I saw an ad and called a phone number about a free hearing test, because I ran power equipment for a living and often would speak much louder than I realized. I never got the hearing test but I did get an AARP application as well as a pre-approved application for an American Express gold card.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Dam cam! What color is the ZR1? Pics?

Black, 2009 and 3700 miles. I got the call last night they took it in and I needed it sold to another dealer - don't want that car sitting at the dealership we have currently under construction. I think our GM is about to impulse buy it though. Lol

Pssshhh

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
#GallopingChevy. I approve. Although it's definitely not the right time of year for a Vette. I owned a z06 through the winter, so I didn't enjoy it very much.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
#GallopingChevy. I approve. Although it's definitely not the right time of year for a Vette. I owned a z06 through the winter, so I didn't enjoy it very much.

I figured you would! Yeah I don't think I'll be driving it in the snow.

Been driving it non-stop this weekend, put 120 miles on it yesterday lol.

3bd3dbd9ea87531e1d1dc32bae034688.jpg

dfc19392041e296c66aad52503e8e129.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back