Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
The bottom picture is just an example, but they are much lighter in sunlight. Anything will be better than that bronze I have.

Another example
_DSC0701.jpg

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
You just picked the wrong bronze.... the right shade would look killer against that green. NO shade of grey or silver will look better than the right bronze IMO.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Jesus.... Im such an idiot.... im gonna crawl in a hole and die now..... I always tell myself his car is green... knowing his is black.. Im still sticking to my guns though!!! BRONZE IT ISSSSSS

Where's TigerHonaker at? Ill get him to put bronze on his car... then ill be sort of right

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jesus.... Im such an idiot.... im gonna crawl in a hole and die now..... I always tell myself his car is green... knowing his is black.. Im still sticking to my guns though!!! BRONZE IT ISSSSSS

Where's TigerHonaker at? Ill get him to put bronze on his car... then ill be sort of right

We need to keep the bandwidth usage of this thread low.

Lololololololololololol

:lolsign:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Headers arrived the other day. I won't be able to finish pulling the engine since it looks like I'll be busy with snow removal this weekend.

c3a5f7c78e9d1b5ca60283f3675b5d91.jpg

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Dismounted the wheels today and unfortunately don't have time to drop them off for powdercoating. Will be dropping them off Thursday with my valve covers. I'm 95% sure this is the color I'll be going with pretty much like Forgeline Transparent Smoke/AG Brushed Grigio

Thanks!

I am really digging the flares but I'll have enough appearance stuff on my hands for this year - front and rear bumpers, hood and then installing the glass roof.

Yes! Those are going to look awesome! Are you bringing them up to my neck of the woods for powder coating?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
They were very nice. Roby and I chatted for a while since I found out they could not brush the wheels like I originally planned. Changed the color to "Speedway Grey".

db_file_img_8026_575xauto.jpg

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
That is the exact color I picked for my forgestars and I was soooo unhappy when I picked them up and they were as light as they were. My guy must have messed up. What wheels are you doing?

Edit- nevermind I went back and saw it. They will look badass.....and if you don't like them I will buy them off you!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'll finally have time to wrench on the car tomorrow. Planning on getting the engine out and at least bolting up the headers. If I have time I will also start dismantling the interior again. I may as well start pulling the head liner and plastic trim out for the upcoming glass roof install.

The dash will be pulled again since I'll be installing dynamat on the firewall and going over it with a layer of Raamatt adhesive foam sound insulation. I'm curious to see what improvement it makes. I'll also drop a layer of MLV foam above the dynamat on the floor, below the carpet to see what it does for road noise. I'll eventually get to matting the doors since I haven't done them.

Edit- nevermind I went back and saw it. They will look badass.....and if you don't like them I will buy them off you!!!

You'd like that... wouldn't you? I've been back and forth if I want them shiny or satin finished.

Last edited:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Curious on your results for the interior sound deadening. Are you keeping track of total weight added?

I have been thinking about about doing some type of sound deadening in my car. I swear I can hear every little rock that gets popped up into the wheel well. I don't mind adding 35lbs or so if road noise levels drop.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back