Put your top down -- Convertibles only here

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Yay another opportunity to pimp my latest pics - lol!!!

IMG_9361_zps227dcb96.jpg

skaha_lake_gt_zps098e1b2f.jpg

MustangTrans2.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
In then 1/2 mile? :poke:

Hahah, you ass

Ras, what hood and splitter is that?

And heck yes on cs rear

H.O. Fibertrends for the hood. He does the 2010+ Cobra Jet hoods for Ford, too.

APR for the splitter. It's honeycomb carbon all the way to the radiator support. Install includes drilling a bunch of holes in your bumper, but it makes for a solid mount.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I can't find the last picture just before making the pass with 203,000+ on the car, but here is a month or so before:

The new owner said it has 212,000 on it now, and with street tires he has run 13.3. He just took a long vacation drive in it to do the bourbon trail.

damn that is awesome!! Makes me feel better that my car is getting older lol.. Only at 81k or so but I guess It will last a lot longer.

BTW the new ride looks sick! Congrats.:beerchug2:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Damn this thing looks mean and clean!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm digging the subtle and clean "OEM+" style of modifying that I first encountered in the Euro crowd, so that's what I've been trying to do here.

I have to agree Rasmus your car is clean and done right you'll be here mustang week right ?

Unfortunately not this time. This will be the first in five consecutive years that I won't make it.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Damn nice verts guys! Bought my 06' in 09' with 16k miles as a stock black GT with red interior. Car was never modified. Have done a ton of stuff to it obviously. This year it got a new Trufiber A29 hood, 3D Carbon front fender vents and Cervinis vert hard tops. Oh and who can forget the unplanned Brenspeed B326 stroker lol! The car is cosmetically done. Next year I'm going to wake this big power plant up with a larger supercharger kit, followed by a T56 Magnum XL transmission. I hope to have this car as long as my 94' Toyota truck that I still drive every day. I've had a bunch of cars over the years, but this by far is my favorite..... dare I say.... last hot rod possibly.

saleenman

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful cars in here!!! I'd share but mine isn't a S197..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back