Ready To Rock this summer!

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't you ever heard the quote " You can look at the menu but you can't order from it"?

Looking at the menu, and saying "Nice tits honey are two different things"

If your out at dinner with your family, would you look over at your waitress and compliment her breasts? Why should the internet be any different?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
No I wouldnt..... Internet is different because im not being monitored
smiley-devil07.gif
.... Also im not married either so I dont have to worry about that

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
Queen, you should submit your pictures of yourself and your car to the Mustang Mags. One of them has a babe of the month and with your generous good looks and such a sweet Mustang, I'd guarantee you'd win it! I think they give a prize too.

BTW, when are you going to boost that wonderful Stang of yours?

That would be awesome, I don't have any connections for mustang magazines though :(

boosting hopefully January 2012

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Vanessa! Submit your pictures for sure! I agree with Tom, an easy win for you. Hell, with all of us on here, we would be more than happy to take care of you. You deserve it. Some of those girls they put in those magazines are monstrous.

queenbeeGT

grab her
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Vanessa! Submit your pictures for sure! I agree with Tom, an easy win for you. Hell, with all of us on here, we would be more than happy to take care of you. You deserve it. Some of those girls they put in those magazines are monstrous.

lol thanks Laura I appreciate the support:highfive:I'll get on that and submit the pics tonite.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
do it! that would be pretty cool if you were BOTM in 5.0.

Last edited:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
so I showed my buddies at work your pics V, and all they could say was..."is that HER car?"

I said.."yeap...GRABHER!"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back