Recent Detailing Photos I'm kinda Proud of

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Excellent work, but you left out the wheel barrels. To me that makes or breaks a detail.

Use the brush you used for your tips, will work perfectly.

thanks. I agree. I didn't do the barrels because I couldn't hose them off due to the weather. In the spring, I will scrub them pretty good. I think I'll just take them off and clean them up that way to be honest. And you're right, that brush will work really well, I tried it on my other car.

I have the raccoon brush from CG and it's perfect for exhaust. I also use it to get in and do the wheel barrels. The only time I take the wheels off the car to clean them is in the fall when I switch out to my winter setup. The brush works wonders on the barrels and saves your knuckles from the rotors too :thumb2:

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Yea, that brush is pretty close to the one I have have. Mine should do fine, once I get some more time to get out there.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
I got about 2 hours on Sunday to get into the garage. I wanted to start on something but still getting over a cold so the engine bay was my choice. My car is garage kept and only has a few thousands miles so its not terribly dirty in the engine. However, I've used other products(greased lightning, quick detailer, shampoo, etc) and with a little work it cleans up. But this stuff is crazy!

CLD_101_16-2.jpg

Chemical Guys All Clean+ Citrus APC. I read a good review on it but didn't think it would be as good as it is. I used about 1 cap full in 10oz of water and holy cow! I definitely could have diluted it wayyy more. It was very slippy to avoid scratching but the cleaning power is unreal. Its like a slippery Mister Clean for your car. I sprayed some on the a microfiber towel and wiped down the underside of the hood, all around the engine, and top of the S/C. Right away, the grime/dirt/crap was removed instantly...with no effort!! I left it for a few minutes and then wiped down again. I finished it off by using a clean, slightly damp(water) microfiber just so no All Clean residue didn't remain. The results are below. No streaks, no dirt. I will definitely use this for wheel wells and undercarriage from now on. Super strong, make sure to dilute it. I need to work more on the areas around the S/C and valve covers and get some compressed air to clean out the plugs.

Cell Phone Pics:

2012-12-09%252014.10.49.jpg

2012-12-09%252014.10.58.jpg

2012-12-09%252014.11.23.jpg

2012-12-09%252014.12.03.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Car looks incredible man! I absolutely love the color. And I really dig the Racecraft package as well. It's racy, but not over the top.

And the exhaust shots in post #36...:drool:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back