Seer

forum member
Reaction score
a red conversion for the shelby would be nice

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
a red conversion for the shelby would be nice

I did red on a Shelby a few months ago. The reds I have are SWEET!! The color intensity is really close to the OEM green.

I've been eyeballin' that heat exchanger.....work a deal?

RH

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
I think I might wanna do red in the Shelby now to Ron. Hows it work with factory Nav?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I might wanna do red in the Shelby now to Ron. Hows it work with factory Nav?

I've looked at them and they appear to be made by the same manufacturer so doing the conversion shouldn't be a problem . I'm supposed to have one in hand around the 4th for a conversion and I can let you know how that goes.

RH

snster

forum member
Reaction score
Just gotta say that this was one of my fav mods. it really makes the interior look 100% better.

RH.... were you ever able to change out the green faceplate on the stock radio system. i remember you talkin about that when i got mine last year.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just gotta say that this was one of my fav mods. it really makes the interior look 100% better.

RH.... were you ever able to change out the green faceplate on the stock radio system. i remember you talkin about that when i got mine last year.

Thanks!!

I messed around with replacing the green acrylic with some other colors...but they didn't turn out that good. Not good enought to consider making them anyways.

RH

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
here are some pics of the white conversion Ron did for me. Turned out great and I couldn't be happier :thumb:

sorry for the crappy picture quality. i guess the iphone doesn't like led buttons in the dark...

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
You have any blue laying around for all of it? My car is sitting for a few more weeks and would consider getting it done if you can get it done and back to me by April 5th

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have any blue laying around for all of it? My car is sitting for a few more weeks and would consider getting it done if you can get it done and back to me by April 5th

I have plenty of blue and that deadline is not a problem.

PM me when you're ready.

RH

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet. I just gotta get everything out. I should be able to get it shipped out monday morning and then you should still have plenty of time. I'll be in touch before then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back