Remote Start Alarm Accessories

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
I'm about to get a Viper 5901 Remote Start alarm system on my car. I was wondering what accessories do you think are worth it? I was thinking of getting the Window Automation System, The Audio Glass Break Sensor, and maybe the Field Disturbance Sensor (Maybe the Programmable Voice System just for shits and giggles).

What's you alls experience with this?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
just spend whatever you feel comfortable with. I need to get something for my car someday, but I never have it long enough.. blow and engine, smack into a rail, but another stang.. ahhhh.. If Im lucky someone will steal the stang and then I can get a 2011 GT.. haha

Boozshey

Reaction score
I'd pass on the perimeter alarm unless you got a vert. I had one with my viper and it would set off all the time for no reason. Very annoying...

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
I just messaged the installer to see what he recommends. Ive been reading reviews on the accessories and I think I will pass on the perimiter alarm for the same reason Boozshey stated. I'll probably just go with the break glass sensor and maybe the voice alarm for that ricey feeling.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back