Status
Not open for further replies.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Rota DPT Wheels & Toyo R888 Tires **SOLD**

SOLD

Rota DPT Wheels & Toyo R888 Tires

This is a nice setup. The wheels are Rota DPT’s. They started life as 18x9.5’s but I had the rears widened by Weldcraft to 10.5”.

The R888’s have been on there for maybe 400mi. They are not worn at all that I can measure with a set of calipers.

These fit great. They are still in the fenders like they are supposed to be, but they don’t rub. I have some thin spacers for the front that you can have in case your struts are fatter like the ones I was using.

The silver stripe is just pin stripe. If you don’t like it you can peel it off.

Here are the specs:

Front rims – 18x9.5 with a 44mm offset

Rear rims – 18x10.5 with a 56.7mm offset

Front tires – Toyo R888 275/40-18

Rear tires – Toyo R888 305/35-18 (these are actually 314.5mm wide, so they are FAT)

This is what it would cost to replicate this setup:

Rims - $1000

Widen rears - $500

Tires - $1330

Road force balancing - $100

New TPMS sensors - $160

Total $3100!!!!!!!

I’m selling these for $1350 if you pick them up.

If you need them shipped I can give you a quote. But they won’t be cheap. It will be anywhere from $55-100 per wheel/tire depending on where they are going and if it’s a commercial address. These shipping costs are for UPS Ground only. No PO Boxes, APO’s, Alaska or Hawaii.

First Pay First Serve

IMG_1630_zps3tjjbyrj.jpg

IMG_0113_zpswrapinf1.jpg

IMG_0154_zps2p89bgwp.jpg

123126d1298677851-what-size-wheels-do-you-run-rota-dpt.jpg

Toyo_Proxes_R888.jpg

Last edited:

cronanzone

Reaction score
-rash on any of the rims, or are they mint?
-confirmation on /32's on all 4 tires,
-and shipping quote to 77302 commercial address

Many thx

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
-rash on any of the rims, or are they mint?
-confirmation on /32's on all 4 tires,
-and shipping quote to 77302 commercial address

Many thx

$52.01/ wheel for shipping. That is with $350 insurance per wheel. I could insure them for a little more and it wouldn't go up much. LMK.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
/32s was just asking for tread depth, looks like new they come with 6.4/32s

Ahhhh, I think in metric first and thousands second. The fraction got right by me. I just throw some calipers on them. They're tough to measure because the treads are about the same width as the calipers. But this is what I came up with:

Front 5.98/32nds

Rear 5.872/32nds

I would be curious what a new set measures out at for real. My guess is the fronts are pretty close to full tread depth. And the rears not far behind.

cronanzone

Reaction score
Ahhhh, I think in metric first and thousands second. The fraction got right by me. I just throw some calipers on them. They're tough to measure because the treads are about the same width as the calipers. But this is what I came up with:

Front 5.98/32nds

Rear 5.872/32nds

I would be curious what a new set measures out at for real. My guess is the fronts are pretty close to full tread depth. And the rears not far behind.

Thanks man, yeah that sounds like they are basically new. Just need to contemplate the shipping, i am interested though. Right now im running 20s on my roush, wondering how the stance would be - my car has factory 1" lowering from Roush (i think it is 1" - its a 2010 427r?) Also have 6 piston wilwood up front, need to see if I would have any clearance issues w these wheels?

Found a real nice deal on 285/20s pilot super sports 4 new for 1300... gunna sleep on it and will letya know. BTW did a buncha reading on your stuff post, threads, site etc. Wow. All I can say, wow.

Be in touch

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Thanks man, yeah that sounds like they are basically new. Just need to contemplate the shipping, i am interested though. Right now im running 20s on my roush, wondering how the stance would be - my car has factory 1" lowering from Roush (i think it is 1" - its a 2010 427r?) Also have 6 piston wilwood up front, need to see if I would have any clearance issues w these wheels?
I don't think there is anything the wheels won't clear.

Found a real nice deal on 285/20s pilot super sports 4 new for 1300... gunna sleep on it and will letya know.
Yeah, that's not bad at all.

BTW did a buncha reading on your stuff post, threads, site etc. Wow. All I can say, wow.

Be in touch

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Jason may be a silly question but how well was the fitment in the rear being that wide? Did you have to make any modification for them to fit?

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Hey Jason may be a silly question but how well was the fitment in the rear being that wide? Did you have to make any modification for them to fit?

They sit really close to the pump stop brackets in the back. Not touch, but close. They didn't need to be trimmed back, but I did because it was easy. 5min with a cut off wheel is all it took then 2min with black spray paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back