Roush wing and HTO's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Roush wing for sale. This has maybe 2,000 miles of driving, always garaged, buffed and waxed regularly and was professionally prepped and painted.

$400 local pick-up...I dont want to ship it unless I have to, so I will try for a local pick-up first..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also for sale are Autolite HTO's that are 1 step colder for blower cars. About 4,000 miles on them and they are not gapped. I believe stock gap is .045..

$45.00 plus the ride..
picture.php

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hahaha..

I changed my mind. I will ship it. $425 shipped to the lower 48..:beerdrink:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And then one photo is upside down. Do we need to get the Posting 101 tutorial out for you young man?? lol

RH

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I even cropped the damn photo and it still came in upside down..

I can be an idiot sometimes..:rant:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I suck at the interweb too....

Good luck with the sale...didnt' mean to clutter you up.

RH

fordmanforever

forum member
Reaction score
Are you willing to ship? I wouldn't need you to pick it up. I have an account with Fed Ex and all you have to do is box it up. And are you dead firm on the price? Sorry for all the ques.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Awesome price as they go for $299 unpainted and it cost my dad like $200 to get his painted.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Damn! I wish I had the cash for that spolier. Beautiful piece bro.

As far as the plugs go, I believe you mentioned they are not gapped. I am interested in these plugs. Can you please take some pics of the Actual electrode? Have any of them ever been dropped before? Any of them ever mis-fire?

These are going in my DD, so I just want to make sure I don't get foul plugs (not that I doubt you, you understand right :D)

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to ship? I wouldn't need you to pick it up. I have an account with Fed Ex and all you have to do is box it up. And are you dead firm on the price? Sorry for all the ques.

I will work with you a little on the price. I wanted to take it to the UPS store though and get it packaged correctly. I dont want it to get damaged in transit at all. How bout $415 shipped? I am bringing my car into the body shop in the next 2 days and the wing will get removed then..Let me know..

Damn! I wish I had the cash for that spolier. Beautiful piece bro.

As far as the plugs go, I believe you mentioned they are not gapped. I am interested in these plugs. Can you please take some pics of the Actual electrode? Have any of them ever been dropped before? Any of them ever mis-fire?

These are going in my DD, so I just want to make sure I don't get foul plugs (not that I doubt you, you understand right :D)

I will shoot some pics tonight, latest tomorrow morning for you. They never missed and they have the stock gap, which you will see when I snap the pics..The plugs though are perfect color..

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I will work with you a little on the price. I wanted to take it to the UPS store though and get it packaged correctly. I dont want it to get damaged in transit at all. How bout $415 shipped? I am bringing my car into the body shop in the next 2 days and the wing will get removed then..Let me know..

I will shoot some pics tonight, latest tomorrow morning for you. They never missed and they have the stock gap, which you will see when I snap the pics..The plugs though are perfect color..

Got it.

Thanks bud. I appreciate the quick response.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$380 shipped for the Roush wing..Its coming off the car in a couple days.

I will get some pics on the plugs. I got in late last night and left early this morning..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes....It just solidified it for me. But, I love the wing, dont get me wrong. But I want to go wingless and some badass black Race Stars:beerdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back