S&H 62mm billet tb group buy

TheBlackPearl

forum member
Reaction score
Moron alert... what the difference between this and the FRPP TB? A TB is on my list, but I was told the FRPP was the quickest and easiest as a drop in.

Pssh the L&M is available in black, that's another 3HP right there lol

Sent from my iPhone using it as a signal mirror.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well looks like we may be moving on to our new manufacturer if we cant get a hold of them since L&M is gone. We have been working on an S&H 62mm billet tb and should be doing final testing in a week or two. We will be able to get them made cheaper as well and extend the group buy savings. It would be $340 through our new manufacturer and need a minimum of 10 still. Both black and polished still available. I will updating the first post and contact all the guys that wanted in already, just let us know what you think and if you want on the new list. We will extend the new group buy through the end of June, once we hit 10 though we will start taking the orders and shipping them.

Here are some pics of the new S&H billet 62mm we have been working on.

IMG_8614_zpsmtctq3da.jpg

IMG_5529_zps7wxjkiqt.jpg

IMG_5449_zpsvxh2h34w.jpg

IMG_0353_zpsozbt1ozq.jpg

IMG_3048_zpstxxtwgu2.jpg

IMG_8684_zpswggcg4em.jpg

Made in the USA, CNC'd from solid billet 6061 aluminum with a true 62mm dual bore designed for maximum flow. Stainless steel shaft and hardware, brass throttle plates and sealed bearings, designed to accept your stock tb electronics! Available in polished or black hard anodized finish.

Last edited:

Blackbird1084

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why you wouldn't want a brass gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
One brass gear is fine two is where you will have issues. When they get hot they bind together. With one plastic and one brass they will not. Dont worrie i will show dyno results and flow numbers in a week or two.

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Nope
The brass gear will fuck the delrin or whatever plastic type material is being used.
The one thing my tuner said not to do with a throttle body is "DON'T USE BRASS GEARS!"

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Also to note Bobby, what happened here with the original manufacturer?
When you contacted me in regards to buying in bulk and taking over the group buy, the deal was 7 members @ $390
How did you manage to go backwards to 10 members @ $390?
I appreciate the effort with your manufactured product, but WTF happened?

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Nope
The brass gear will fuck the delrin or whatever plastic type material is being used.
The one thing my tuner said not to do with a throttle body is "DON'T USE BRASS GEARS!"
Thats not true. About brass and plastic

Also to note Bobby, what happened here with the original manufacturer?
When you contacted me in regards to buying in bulk and taking over the group buy, the deal was 7 members @ $390
How did you manage to go backwards to 10 members @ $390?
I appreciate the effort with your manufactured product, but WTF happened?
They told me you were mistaken and that we had to have 10 guys. I dont feel comfortable buying from them seeing how i cant ever get intouch with them. I just dont feel right getting everyones money and sitting on it for who know how long so we went and found someone to make them for us for cheeper to save everyone money.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
They told me you were mistaken and that we had to have 10 guys. I dont feel comfortable buying from them seeing how i cant ever get in touch with them.

Pretty much why I was very hesitant.

While I appreciate you taking the job on through another vendor, I am out... mostly because of new money requirements elsewhere.

Thanks guys and good luck.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back