S197 Crew - GTA 5

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Sweet. Yeah I was in a almost full lobby and I happen to look up from my phone while the game was idling just in time to see him give me 107 million.

I sent him a message and thanked him and he sent me another 107 million.

I'm trying to blow this money but I can't lol. Iv only used 15 million and there isn't much else to buy.

I have the guys gamer tag and I can PM it to anyone who wants it. We swapped a few messages and he seems like a really nice guy. He gave billions out to everyone in our lobby and we were all talking about it and having a good time. I told them all to thank him and he was polite to everyone. Nice to meet him and him not flaunting around and abusing his hacking abilities.

Please PM me his name!

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Doesn't look like rockstar will do anything to people who are getting the money either since when money is given they don't have a choice to recieve it or not.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Doesn't look like rockstar will do anything to people who are getting the money either since when money is given they don't have a choice to recieve it or not.

Yup. I bought a whole bunch of aircraft, tanks, modded vehicles, and weapon stuff so if they did take the money from me I doubt they would take all of my purchased stuff.

Kim, PM sent.

Last edited:

brianadams03

forum member
Reaction score
Got the game a few weeks back and struggled for a while just to make some simple money to get guns and attachments(buying cars was completely out of the question)... Buddy taught me the selling the car trick.... Made enough money to buy a few things(10 car garage and all the guns up to my level w/ attachments) but now it's been patched.
So my question is, WTF are you supposed to do in this game to be able to buy ANYTHING w/o spending real money??? It annoys the ever living shit out of me they've set the missions up to be such shitty pay outs that you'd have to do HUNDREDS to even come close to buying a decent car.... Getting lucky and being in a hacked lobby seems to be the only way to not have to worry about if you're gunna be able to buy ammo for a mission you've failed a crap ton of times.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Got the game a few weeks back and struggled for a while just to make some simple money to get guns and attachments(buying cars was completely out of the question)... Buddy taught me the selling the car trick.... Made enough money to buy a few things(10 car garage and all the guns up to my level w/ attachments) but now it's been patched.
So my question is, WTF are you supposed to do in this game to be able to buy ANYTHING w/o spending real money??? It annoys the ever living shit out of me they've set the missions up to be such shitty pay outs that you'd have to do HUNDREDS to even come close to buying a decent car.... Getting lucky and being in a hacked lobby seems to be the only way to not have to worry about if you're gunna be able to buy ammo for a mission you've failed a crap ton of times.

which is why so many people are exploiting the hacks and people are pissed at R*

brianadams03

forum member
Reaction score
which is why so many people are exploiting the hacks and people are pissed at R*

I now completely understand why. I guess it makes sense in a game where the only way to level up and get ahead by robbing and stealing, you gotta do the same thing to the company that made it.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I now completely understand why. I guess it makes sense in a game where the only way to level up and get ahead by robbing and stealing, you gotta do the same thing to the company that made it.

Its the company that is robbing and cheating us! They purposefully make it difficult to get money in the game so people have to pay to get what they want. I have countless hours into it and am not even close to haveing a tank or a really expensive car. I got a cargobob last night but it only costs 185k and I had to sell a few of my personal modded cars to get it. Not to mention the fact I had to use an exploit to even be able to purchase it.

my95z28

forum member
Reaction score
Can't you guys just do races still? Get a few guy in a lobby and do down the drain on one lap. 5-15k depending on where you finish and takes like 2 minutes

KMP_SGT1066

forum member
Reaction score
My cousin and I were on a killing spree last night when all of the sudden we received multiple substantial amounts of money. Mine totaled up to 250 mil and his totaled up to 400 mil. I sent the dude a message thanking him. Needless to say we don't have to worry about money anymore. Bought every plane, army vehicle, buses, boats, and maxed out my ammo and am currently at 243 mil give or take. Can't wait to get on tonight as that happened right before we were about to get off. Gonna tear the city down lol

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Captin is right. He has put a lot of hours in this game and taught me a lot but now by sheer luck I have money to last for the rest of the DLC's and get whatever I want. It's not fair at all.

However, Captin, and anyone else I play with, I'll be giving out all Of my earnings to whoever I play with sense I have no need. So you'll make twice the money.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I'd share the cash if I could but they disabled the feature.

I played with kinaizer and let him use my tanks/planes and stuff as well so I'll give access to my stuff.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Captin is right. He has put a lot of hours in this game and taught me a lot but now by sheer luck I have money to last for the rest of the DLC's and get whatever I want. It's not fair at all.

However, Captin, and anyone else I play with, I'll be giving out all Of my earnings to whoever I play with sense I have no need. So you'll make twice the money.

I'm going to try and get on tonight. We will have to use some of your new assets. I really wish you could have more than one person in a tank.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Me too Captin. Kinaizer and I where trying to figure out how to use the machine gun on it but it's just aesthetic. I believe that was a really stupid mistake on rock stars part.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Yeah he didn't accept my friend request either. But I'm sure he receives 20+ requests a day so doesn't bother. Maybe he'll reply to PM's.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back