S197 parts

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, since I sold red. Its time to unload some of the parts I had to make money for the 15.

I have a charcoal full SOS dual gauge pod. $150 new w/ raptor claw (Holds rapter shift light)
I'll include shift light, WAS intermittently working. May have just been lose wiring. I'll do the pod and raptor for $110+PP+shipping. OBO. I will have to find a way to ship it if interested. Not an easy box. lol

Redline tuning bolt in elite hood struts. Was on the car for a year. $120 new, i'll do $90 obo shipped + pp fee.

Granatelli sway bar/radiator delete support bar. Takes off 40lbs off the front. I ran it for years. Could be repainted. http://granatellimotorsports.com/products/2005_Present_Mustang_Sway_Bar_Eliminator-37-0.html
I'd like $75obo + shipping and PP fee.

Tinted stock tailights $100obo+ shipping and pp fees. Very nice tint job. They do have a slight concave to them. I think the heat got to them

Finally, a shelby style wing. It is redfire, but NEEDS to be painted. I'm just looking to make a couple bucks. $65 shipped+ pp fee.

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Does the wing bolt straight into the factory GT holes?

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
If interested in selling the shift light seperate pm please

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
2 holes and will need new tape. I added 2 screws to the outside on the car to keep it flush as double sided tape never played well with my car. Lol. I removed the studs from the stock wing and used them. In the stock holes.

Id hate to sell the light separate and it might be a bad light. But make me an offer knowing thay

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Where are you located?

All pieces needed for the hood struts?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back