Saleen 15" Front Brake Kit

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
That's right, that says 15", not the standard 14".
This is the optional equiptment 15" front brake package for the Saleen Extreme.

New retail price is $3499.99 from Saleen.
New retail price through JDM is $3149.99.

You can get this set on your doorstep for $2149.99 (plus tax for NJ residents).
These brakes were installed, but the vehicle hasn't even received a motor yet - literally zero miles. The pads aren't even seated yet!!!

Stainless lines, 6 piston calipers, 15" slotted rotors and performance brake pads.
If you've ever dreamed about hitting the brakes and stopping so hard that your passenger thought they were going to fly through the windshield, this is for you. Not only do they have the immense rarity/bling factor, these are fully functional for open-track going cars. There is not a brake kit on the market that is going to resist brake fade and offer consistent stopping power like this.

The car they came off of:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104422
The Sterling car is 1 of 25 ever to be made, and 1 of 1 automatic. Trust me when I say these brakes are pretty hard to get - like trying to get a 2000 Cobra R intake manifold hard.

Why did we remove them? As you can imagine, these brakes weigh a lot - not an issue for a street car or an open-track car (any of us will take all the weight in brakes we can get), but it is an issue on a purpose-built drag car. When you're trying to go single digits, every pound starts counting. And when you figure this car will be getting maybe 50 miles a year, trailored around, and have a parachute to assist braking if needed, we can afford to remove the front brakes for a smaller, lighter setup like Strange drag units.

04-04-08019.jpg

04-04-08018.jpg

Call now and be the only person to get these massive brakes constructed at Saleen of pure unobtanium! (732) 780-0770. No dibs! Money talks! Remeber these are going up on eBay and are available to a walk-in customer or call-in customer, we're pushing these hard to get them out of here before I find the funds to snatch them up!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back