Reaction score
Thx again, item is for my son and I think he's
going to go with the Brenspeed unit.
Now have to try and find him a chin spoiler for
a birthday present !

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Like you said, the Brenspeed unit is out of stock! The Saleen units have been out of production for many years and once they've all been sold out, vendors such as Brenspeed will no longer be able to sell them. Therefore, the unit I posted from e-bay has only 1 left which includes both the airbox lid and inlet tube for $99.00.

Last edited:

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
I have an original same as the one for sale in the ebay link, I'm across the pond though so shipping might be costly, give me your zip and I can look into the cost if you get stuck

Mineral Gray 996

Reaction score
Looking for the intake for a saleen supercharger for an 06 GT
View attachment 70924

Hey PostalWorker!

I have a Saleen intake from my 05 S281 for sale. It has 19,212 miles on it. Nothing is wrong with it. Reason for selling is I bought a Saleen Extreme Ultimate CAI, and no longer needed to the other one. It's currently listed on Facebook.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

~Michelle

View attachment 70949

Last edited by a moderator:

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey PostalWorker!

I have a Saleen intake from my 05 S281 for sale. It has 19,212 miles on it. Nothing is wrong with it. Reason for selling is I bought a Saleen Extreme Ultimate CAI, and no longer needed to the other one. It's currently listed on Facebook.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

~Michelle

View attachment 70949
PostalWorker is looking for the Saleen intake made for the supercharged S281SC with Saleen series VI supercharger which has the oval shaped inlet tube that attaches to the Saleen airbox lid with the larger integrated MAF housing which is also oval shaped and is 98mm in diameter. The Saleen intake from your S281 is the very same intake as the naturally aspirated OEM 05-09 Mustang GT!

Last edited:

Mineral Gray 996

Reaction score
PostalWorker is looking for the Saleen intake made for the supercharged S281SC with Saleen series VI supercharger which has the oval shaped inlet tube that attaches to the Saleen airbox lid with the larger integrated MAF housing which is also oval shaped and is 98mm in diameter. The Saleen intake from your S281 is the very same intake as the naturally aspirated OEM 05-09 Mustang GT!

Ah, I see! His post didn't say that, and the pictures provided were of the stock NA one. Thought he wanted a stock NA one, because they work with Saleen s/c too. Thanks!

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for the intake for a saleen supercharger for an 06 GT
View attachment 70924

Ah, I see! His post didn't say that, and the pictures provided were of the stock NA one. Thought he wanted a stock NA one, because they work with Saleen s/c too. Thanks!

Actually his post did in fact state he's looking for the intake for the Saleen supercharger as in Saleen series VI S/C. Also if you take another look at the image he posted, the intake tube is clearly the oval shaped version which is the stock inlet tube for the Saleen series VI S/C intake that came factory installed on the 2007-08 S281 Saleen Extreme. Also FYI: the stock N/A intake from your Saleen S281 has the same MAF size housing diameter as the stock 2005-09 Mustang GT intake/airbox and therefore will not function properly on a Saleen S/C application without first requiring a re-tune as the stock intake/airbox made for the S281 Saleen Extreme equipped with the Saleen series VI supercharger has the larger oval shaped 98mm MAF housing. That being said, the image below is the very same Saleen intake that the OP posted is looking for. Thanks!

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
Just had a thought on this, if the OP is still looking for an original Saleen intake we need to know if the '06 it is wanted for is stock 435bhp or had the 475bhp upgrade, the intake tube & air box cover for the 475 kit are larger than the stock 435bhp, the larger intake & box cover was standard from '07 when the car came stock with 465bhp

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
The image he posted is for the 475bhp upgrade which has the integrated oval shaped 98mm MAF housing and oval shaped inlet tube. I have the same exact setup on my "06" GT. The only difference is my car has the Saleen oval shaped hard plastic upgrade tube rather than the OEM Saleen oval shaped rubber inlet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back