Saleen SC 8 rib pulleys, misc

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Reichard Racing 2003/04 Terminator adjustable belt tensioner. Comes with two idler pulleys.

$125 shipped

ten.jpg

ten1.jpg

Reichard Racing 8 rib Saleen SC "Gripper" pulleys
1 - 3.2"
1 - 2.95"
$75 each, shipped

pulley1.jpg

pulley2.jpg

pulley3.jpg

pulley4.jpg

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
5" to 4 1/2" black silicone transition hose - sold.

Two 5 1/2" band clamps. One 5" band clamp. One 4 1/2" band clamp.
$7 each, shipped

clamp.jpg

Stock diameter 8 rib balancer. This is out of a GI Joe 8 rib kit.
$75 shipped (it is pretty heavy)

041.jpg

042.jpg

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
5" to 4 1/2" black silicone transition hose.

Is this same size hose you used from the Ultimate Intake to the GT500 T/B?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
If I happen to want my trans, ill knock it down the cost of the gt500 throttle body. What are you up to now since you're selling the blower? That's a good price. Glws

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
will you part with the fore line adapter? If not where can I find one?

Also may know someone looking for the harness for the fuel pumps if you would separate those...

Thanks,jim

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
NOW you decide to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As bad as I've wanted a Saleen or Whipple before buying a '13 and you are practically giving yours away.....................................just my luck!

ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............:thud:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Interested in the fuel rails and the shift boot if you still have them. What are you switching to? I know you just got the built engine put in, what is the FI going to be?

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
man i wish i would have waited a few more days and i would have bought your fuel pumps off of you rather than going new

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
5" to 4 1/2" black silicone transition hose.

Is this same size hose you used from the Ultimate Intake to the GT500 T/B?

If I remember correctly the transition hose for the GT500 TB is either 5 1/4 or 5 1/2 to 4 1/2.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I happen to want my trans, ill knock it down the cost of the gt500 throttle body.
I think I know what you meant... but gonna tell ya, that actually confused me for a moment :omfg:
What are you up to now since you're selling the blower? That's a good price. Glws
See my response below to Zman...

will you part with the fore line adapter? If not where can I find one?
Waiting on Zman to see if he wants all or just the rails. If he wants just the rails, then let's talk. As for where to get them, Lethal has them on their web site.
Also may know someone looking for the harness for the fuel pumps if you would separate those...

Thanks,jim
Not willing to part out the pump setup just yet.

NOW you decide to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As bad as I've wanted a Saleen or Whipple before buying a '13 and you are practically giving yours away.....................................just my luck!

ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............:thud:
Sorry man...

Interested in the fuel rails and the shift boot if you still have them.
Sent you a PM asking a question...
What are you switching to? I know you just got the built engine put in, what is the FI going to be?
The additional 44 cubic inches was a bit much for the Saleen to keep up with. New motor was gobbling boost. Hell, I was running 14+ PSI on the original setup. Swapped motors and heads, added a 10%OD balancer, and could only make 9 or so PSI. So ...... off with the Saleen, on with the 2.8L Mammoth!

2nds on the shift boot if Zman doesn't take it.
OK... he asked first, but you are next if he doesn't take it.

Nice prices, sent you a pm.
Replied to your PM. Like I said in the PM and to Jim above, not willing to part it out just yet. Would rather someone have something that is turn key than sell something they are going to have to chase down the rest of in order to use it.

I'll take the rails without the adapter
Let me see what Zman says first.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I have had several PMs about the fuel rails and several PMs about the fuel line adapter. Since ZMan inquired first, he is first in line. I have sent him a PM asking if he wanted just the rails and cross over hose, or if he also wanted the fuel rail adapter. Since today is a national holiday (Superbowl Sunday) I am going to give people extra time to get back to me on PMs. But as soon as he lets me know what all he was interested in I will be able to get back to you about the adapter, or possibly the rails. And will respond in the order you got to me.

Also... again, the fuel pump setup is a package deal. Apparently there are a lot of people that have already purchased the pumps and are in need of the wiring harness and the FPDM. Well... that is why I am selling mine as a package. So whoever buys it won't be trying to chase down the wiring harness and the FPDM. So no, I currently have no intention of separating it out. Besides the fact that I have people wanting the entire setup. Again, just waiting on PMs to be replied back to me and doing it in the order people are asking.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One other thing.. I think I am pretty damn fair about the prices I set. Don't keep shooting me offers on multiple items and offering me HUNDREDS of dollars less than what they would add up to and expect me to remain cordial for very long in my replies. Sure, I will knock some off for everything shipping to the same address. But I don't intend on basically giving the stuff away.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I have had several PMs about the fuel rails and several PMs about the fuel line adapter. Since ZMan inquired first, he is first in line. I have sent him a PM asking if he wanted just the rails and cross over hose, or if he also wanted the fuel rail adapter. Since today is a national holiday (Superbowl Sunday) I am going to give people extra time to get back to me on PMs. But as soon as he lets me know what all he was interested in I will be able to get back to you about the adapter, or possibly the rails. And will respond in the order you got to me.

Also... again, the fuel pump setup is a package deal. Apparently there are a lot of people that have already purchased the pumps and are in need of the wiring harness and the FPDM. Well... that is why I am selling mine as a package. So whoever buys it won't be trying to chase down the wiring harness and the FPDM. So no, I currently have no intention of separating it out. Besides the fact that I have people wanting the entire setup. Again, just waiting on PMs to be replied back to me and doing it in the order people are asking.

I responded to your PM, I'd like to get everything with the fuel rails, I'm planning on putting it on the 3v engine im putting in my 65.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
One other thing.. I think I am pretty damn fair about the prices I set. Don't keep shooting me offers on multiple items and offering me HUNDREDS of dollars less than what they would add up to and expect me to remain cordial for very long in my replies. Sure, I will knock some off for everything shipping to the same address. But I don't intend on basically giving the stuff away.

I think everything is priced good too. This is exactly what I was talking about in my thread last time we talked. I have nothing else useful to post though. Lol glws

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I responded to your PM, I'd like to get everything with the fuel rails, I'm planning on putting it on the 3v engine im putting in my 65.

Soon as I get your info I will tape the box shut and remove them (and the shifter boot) from the thread :clap:

FWIW, when I had my stock red seats in the car, this shifter boot matched them perfectly. Of course as time went on and the seats aged, the seats changed color and aged and the shifter boot didn't. Just saying that when everything was new, they were all the same color.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back