Saleen Shakers Systems Group buy!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank You Jared. Are you positive he is not a saleen dealer? Perhaps he is a jobber for another company or gets his parts from an authorized Saleen dealer

Red_Devil

Quality.Power.Sound
Reaction score
We've contacted all of our major distributors that may sell to him and no one knows of Forward Performance.

I worry about any dealer that doesnt list their address or phone number on their website.

Forward Performance

Reaction score
Really? I would say you are not because we don't know who you are, and you aren't in our system. You have no contact info on your website but i can only guess that you are in the San Diego area??

But FYI to those interested in the Supershaker, you will not find any authorized dealers listing them lower than retail. If you are interested in this product I reccomend checking out another site sponser like JDM or Stage 3.

Thanks!
Really. You sent me whole sale price sheets a couple of weeks ago to set-up a acount. I just spoke to you last week. I haven't bought anything from you as of yet...

Red_Devil

Quality.Power.Sound
Reaction score
Alright!

So I talked to Lee yesterday and it seems like a misunderstanding and a little gun jumping from both sides. Forward Performance isnt a Saleen dealer just yet but we are working to get him set up and distributing soon!

Sorry for the confusion!:victory:

Back