Saleen Shakers Systems Group buy!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I've seen different prices for the shaker, what is the list price?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I would love to help but I just ain't going to chop up my Saleen hood, and don't see me going back to the stock hood.

If they would have just came out with this before I changed hoods.

sevenleaf

forum member
Reaction score
I would also go for one if it would fit under my hood, I can't see going back to the stock hood either.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
The guys at Saleen are saying a stock Mustang GT and stock-height motor are required for the SuperShaker.

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
This is the only reason I never had the dimple fixed on the hood from the s/c hitting it. The bad part is I had JDM put the lowering motor mounts on. Hey Jr. are my old motor mounts laying around anywhere in the shop?

Red_Devil

Quality.Power.Sound
Reaction score
Forward Performance is now a Saleen dealer! If I can 10-15 people together for a group buy on Saleen SuperShakers I can offer the best deal around. I can tell you it will be about 5-10% off the lowest advertised price.

Also if you need anything else from Saleen please ask!

Thank you!:beer:

Really? I would say you are not because we don't know who you are, and you aren't in our system. You have no contact info on your website but i can only guess that you are in the San Diego area??

But FYI to those interested in the Supershaker, you will not find any authorized dealers listing them lower than retail. If you are interested in this product I reccomend checking out another site sponser like JDM or Stage 3.

Thanks!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
This is the only reason I never had the dimple fixed on the hood from the s/c hitting it. The bad part is I had JDM put the lowering motor mounts on. Hey Jr. are my old motor mounts laying around anywhere in the shop?

I do believe I saw them last in the dumpster. :roflmao:

Seriously though, at one point I remember trying to eBay a set of stock 05+ motor mounts - I'll see if we still have them around (I know they did not sell) or if they were recycled.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really? I would say you are not because we don't know who you are, and you aren't in our system. You have no contact info on your website but i can only guess that you are in the San Diego area??

But FYI to those interested in the Supershaker, you will not find any authorized dealers listing them lower than retail. If you are interested in this product I reccomend checking out another site sponser like JDM or Stage 3.

Thanks!

And who are you?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm the Eastern Regional Manager for Saleen SpeedLab

Do you have Contact information? Can anyone vouch for this? Ldouble619 has been a paying sponsor for some time now without any problems that I am aware of. I am not doubting who you say you are, however this is the internet and i can tell people that I am Barack Obama or George Clooney

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I can vouch for him. His name is Jared and you can reach him at (949) 609 - 5908 at his desk - if he's busy on the line give him a callback number and brief message he always gets back to me within 10 minutes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back