search function q's

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
hello, i was wondering if y'all could update the search function to include two or multiple words while searching?
i get tons of threads for my first key word, then nothing really on any other word i input into the search box. i've literally read over 600 threads the last couple months. it's great for reading material, haha, but when i'm researching for issues or parts to upgrade, it gets to be a bit much.
thanks!

-e

p.s. either that, or i don't know how to search with using multiple words. i've tried the "+", "and", putting each search term in quotations, putting each work in quotations, etc. if there is a way to search using multiple words and i don't know about it, sorry. :)

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Click on search, advanced search, in the search by keyword column on the left side just simply type the words you want in any order with a space in between and it wil retrieve every thread that contains all those words.

For example. in the key word entry block write,

gt500 fuel hood spacer pumpkin

And it will only pull up threads that contain all those words somehere in the the posts.

Also another tip instead of search posts, click search thread title and just enter one or two words that you want threads about ie

injector fuel

And it will only bring up all threads that have those 2 words somewhere in the title.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back