Seat cover rec'o

Fava-beans

Reaction score
I'm looking for a full set that's easy to install and, most importantly, fits snug. Seems like the back seat is the issue with the way Ford split it horizontally. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

tabstang

Reaction score
I've done acouple katzkin sets, they are excellent. I don't know about the seat split cuz i did a convertible but i gotta believe they are a perfect fit, the 2 i did were, and both had a split rear seat (but not mustangs).

You might want to consider a good used set of seats, could be cheaper and definitely easier to deal with but probably harder to find. Ebay, car-part.com

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I've done acouple katzkin sets, they are excellent. I don't know about the seat split cuz i did a convertible but i gotta believe they are a perfect fit, the 2 i did were, and both had a split rear seat (but not mustangs).

You might want to consider a good used set of seats, could be cheaper and definitely easier to deal with but probably harder to find. Ebay, car-part.com

We're you able to buy the katzkin set and install them yourself? The company they put me in touch with won't sell me the set, they want to do the install as well.

wdrlaw

Reaction score
I bought a set for the front seats in my 1999 4runner from "Seat Covers Unlimited" on Amazon. They were around $200 and made with a textured leatherette fabric. The listing no longer appears online. Four years later they are still snug and show almost no signs of wear. Caveat: Except for an occasional trip to Lowes, for the last two years this vehicle is only used if another car is out of service.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back