sequential tail light kit

Matt Krompier

Reaction score
Hey so I'm looking for the sequential tail light kit and all the ones that I do see that are the plug and play they blink super fast is there any kits out there that have the lights already slowed down like how the 2010 and up have them?

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
I had some from American Muscle I think on my old car and the speed was adjustable on the actual harness.

Matt Krompier

Reaction score
Look here. Might be what you're looking for. Near top of the list on the left side is the sequential light link

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm
I just checked it out but they do the same thing as the American muscle one and they just rapidly blind which I really don't want id hate being behind me having to look at that since they just flash rapidly seems really annoying. Not sure if its something that I would have to change myself for the timing.

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure if its something that I would have to change myself for the timing.

The ones I had, to adjust the timing was simply a matter of reading the paperwork and flipping 3 small dip-switches into whatever combination of on/off you need to achieve the right speed. Super simple.

Matt Krompier

Reaction score
The ones I had, to adjust the timing was simply a matter of reading the paperwork and flipping 3 small dip-switches into whatever combination of on/off you need to achieve the right speed. Super simple.
Thanks very mush

tabstang

Reaction score
The fast blinking is due to LED bulbs, the car reads an LED as a missing bulb due to way lower resistance, and the fast-flash is intended to warn you that a bulb is out. You can use regular incandescent bulbs or install a resistor in each circuit to eliminate the fast flash. Love those sequential blinkers!

roegs

Reaction score
Agree with tabstang. I have the WebElectric kit and it flashes just like the newer Mustangs - but I'm using incandescent bulbs. Their tech support is very responsive. You might send them a note.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back