Skwerl's 09 Bullitt part out #1 accessories and trim

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I give up on trying to sell this crap. At this point I'd rather burn the rest of the car rather than deal with it any more. Whatever trim pieces are left will be thrown in the garbage or pitched in the trunk of the car before I haul it to the scrap yard. Lock it up, I'm done with it.

Last edited:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your car. Glad you're OK and good luck on your sale.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
SOS A pillar and Aeroforce gauges are sold. I'll get them boxed up along with whatever else sells and make a run to UPS tomorrow.

06gtimpact

forum member
Reaction score
Dibs on gages, PM incoming.

sorry see they have sold.

Last edited:

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear of your loss.

is the steering wheel bent at all? any places where the weather wore through? did the airbag deployment cause any damage?

are the engine turned dash parts still around? did the pass side airbag deploy?

factory gauge bezel still available?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear of your loss.

is the steering wheel bent at all? any places where the weather wore through? did the airbag deployment cause any damage?

are the engine turned dash parts still around? did the pass side airbag deploy?

factory gauge bezel still available?

What about a price on the brushed panels on the dash?

Steering wheel is not damaged except for the air bag center piece. Very good condition. I probably screwed up on pricing because another wheel like it sold today for $300. I'm not going to change my price after the fact though.

AC vents and dash gauge surround are sold. Panels still available. OP updated with more pics and listings.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Give me a price for the Shaker radio with the trim on it. I dont exactly need it, but mine is all scratched and the paint is peeling. Just let me know. Thanks.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Give me a price for the Shaker radio with the trim on it. I dont exactly need it, but mine is all scratched and the paint is peeling. Just let me know. Thanks.

Dunno what they go for and a couple of my buttons are scratched (visible at night with the dash lit up). Otherwise make me an offer. That reminds me I need to put the battery back in the car and get my CD's out of it.

IMG_2606.jpg

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
I have no idea Brian; honestly. Just think about it. Its probably heavy; so it might not even be worth it.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the Aeroforce hood pins carbon fiber pattern.( I only mounted the top part, pins are brand new in the package. $45 shipped ) pm me info.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
PM sending now. Dude i'm sorry to hear it was totaled! It was beautiful in person =/

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Dang, you guys are awesome! Everybody has been so nice and accommodating and I can't believe how quickly everything is selling. I'll spend tomorrow packing up the sold items and hopefully get some more work in disassembling the car so I can post up more stuff. Anything in particular you want, please just ask (and make an offer!). As long as it's reasonable I'll likely just accept it. I'm trying to be as fair as possible so it's easier for me if you make offers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back