Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

RideThePony14

Reaction score
i guess there are more asians then i thought lol but yeah marcel that pic is nice lol and sherrod that is sweet :D, i cant belive you have to cut out the rear floor, that is scary! hahah

but yeah took some pics today, same ol thing, but just contributing more :D
i tried to wrap my front emblem but need a heat gun, so its off atm hahaha

7133970423_99788d461e_c.jpg

7133963341_a4de83bfb1_c.jpg

6987855120_48d9c63875_c.jpg

Hey man, what spring kit and front lip do you have on there, it looks sick!!!

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Dear god, some of you people won't be happy until the body of your car is actually in the pavement. you won't be able to drive it anywhere but who cares about practicality :p

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, hows the ride?

Thank you Sir!

The ride is awesome to be honest. The best the car has ever been since I have had it.

Dear god, some of you people won't be happy until the body of your car is actually in the pavement. you won't be able to drive it anywhere but who cares about practicality :p

Good thing I can raise it up to stock. Going down the road it just floats and appears stock.

P5050174.jpg

Yep....

AIR_LIFT_640_480.jpg

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
looks great sherrodmustang, but i notice one thing, ur passenger front wheels has alot more camber then the driver side, how come?

dude seriously? :facepalm: hes on bags he can raise it and it prob rides and handles better then most cars on here at appropriate height, and you have ur own mustang go leave it 4x4 then since you care so much, everyone has an opinion yes but thats the point of this thread its called "slammed on 18's"...ford bronco stance is no longer the fad, slammed and aggressive wheels are

go make a thread "4x4 on 18's" so you can post in there
quit complaining and crying about how others make there car look, our money our cars...not urs

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
^ damn that looks good.

Thank you!

looks great sherrodmustang, but i notice one thing, ur passenger front wheels has alot more camber then the driver side, how come?

dude seriously? :facepalm: hes on bags he can raise it and it prob rides and handles better then most cars on here at appropriate height, and you have ur own mustang go leave it 4x4 then since you care so much, everyone has an opinion yes but thats the point of this thread its called "slammed on 18's"...ford bronco stance is no longer the fad, slammed and aggressive wheels are

go make a thread "4x4 on 18's" so you can post in there
quit complaining and crying about how others make there car look, our money our cars...not urs

We also noticed it look a little different from side to side. We also noticed the back would sit just a tad lower on the passanger side than the drivers side. Nothing different from side to side to be honest. Going to mess with a bit and see what we can figuer out.

Yeah, most comments come from people who has never done what you have done. The lower stance is not for everybody, I understand that and can see why. But for me air ride was the way to go.

Love the crazy low look at shows and stuff but the ride heighf of stock. To tell you the truth... you would never know my car had air ride going down the road at normal height. Rides like stock and even better if I may say so.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score

Love this car, especially the uniqueness of your headlights and wheels. 1 and only thing i would change would be those fender vents, but other than that the car is absolutely flawless. Air ride looks sick. Didn't you have to cut some rear fender lining because your running some pretty wide wheels out back?

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Love this car, especially the uniqueness of your headlights and wheels. 1 and only thing i would change would be those fender vents, but other than that the car is absolutely flawless. Air ride looks sick. Didn't you have to cut some rear fender lining because your running some pretty wide wheels out back?

Funny you say that about the fenders... we have talked about fixing them for awhile back to stock. Even picked up some 5.0 badges to put on there to go with the 302 motor I have in the car now.

IMG_20120506_152918.jpg

Yeah, we cut the bumpstop brackets off and had to hammer in the fenders flat and back some.

Maybe they put his strut mounts in the wrong direction....
I did that one time and the camber was completely off on one side.

I hope not.... I am the one who installed everything on the car. Would double check it again and make sure. But I know we made sure that the notch was facing outside.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back