Small world, MIR meet Matt D

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Im driving and see this trailer on the side of the road. Stop and make contact with them. Matt has brought the beast down for the MIR Imports vs Domestics. They take me into the trailer and let me take a look. SOOO SWEET!!!!!! I was on fence about going, definately going now!

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are they pulled over bc of a cop? Is that what the blue glow is on the back of the trailer? Lol. Your right what a small world!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
May be Matt D can drive your car as well....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
He has got great taste in car colors, seemed like really nice guys. Gonna hook back up at the track

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was just giving you grief since you let Jason drive the car to it's best time, see what Matt D can get out of it!!!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
I know more than I can I'm sure, Hey and I backed up Jasons run of 11.67 with an 11.7. Cut me a little slack :)

But Im going to watch this weekend, MIR cant take two Mineral Grey monsters, lol

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know more than I can I'm sure, Hey and I backed up Jasons run of 11.67 with an 11.7. Cut me a little slack :)

But Im going to watch this weekend, MIR cant take two Mineral Grey monsters, lol

Enjoy it! That place is going to be a freaking zoo!!!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
hmm, maybe i can manage this project from the track lol. Wonder if any good hotels are left.

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
Think he hurt the tranny yesterday and headed out.according to his Facebook page.

Just checked his page he says...made one good pass at Mir today, had shifting issues the rest of the day...trans is hurt and we r headed home.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Think he hurt the tranny yesterday and headed out.according to his Facebook page.

Just checked his page he says...made one good pass at Mir today, had shifting issues the rest of the day...trans is hurt and we r headed home.

Damn that sucks I was really hoping to see him run

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was good meeting you sir, you are right it is a small world! Unfortuntly I had the input shaft bearing let go in the trans. Pulled the trans out Saturday morning thinking it might have been a clutch issue, put it all back together for the same result.

This stuff usually happens to me when I am far away too!

Going to try and fix it and get back to the track before it snows here lol..

Back