So, wheres the next meet or track day?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I am going to be at Dallas Raceway on Nov. 2nd and 3rd, then on Nov 9th for the Texas Round Up Grudge Fest. Then to The Texas Motorplex on Nov. 16th for the Ultimate Street Night for a full out run.

Anyone who wants to meet up on these days just let me know. I plan to be at these events.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
It's a long haul as you know...especially when you cant get your car off of a trailer haha.

Meet me halfway in Lufkin/Diboll haha

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
It's a long haul as you know...especially when you cant get your car off of a trailer haha.

Meet me halfway in Lufkin/Diboll haha

I'm up for anything wether its Ennis Crandall or Lufkin they all the same distance for me.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I drove mine a little bit today to check for leaks and make sure everything works. I should be able to make any of those events unless work gets in the way, or something weird happens with getting mine running good.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I drove mine a little bit today to check for leaks and make sure everything works. I should be able to make any of those events unless work gets in the way, or something weird happens with getting mine running good.

Cool I will keep posted here.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nov 2nd I'm busy but don't currently have plans for any of the other dates besides church on Nov 3rd. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That's all over. Lol. My new neighbors just moved from Austin texas. Lol. Come up and I'll bring you to 3 different tracks 2 1/4 mile and 1 1/8 mile.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back