Soda, ugh!

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I will also add that Adam's Americana is an amazing wax for how much it is. I actually got my Americana from Seer. It's better than some $100+ waxes that I've tried. I'm always looking for something better though. Once you start you'll find that it's a disease that you can't stop!

Agreed. Have you tried DP MaxWax? Out of all the Nuba's out there, that has to be the most underrated.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I will also add that Adam's Americana is an amazing wax for how much it is. I actually got my Americana from Seer. It's better than some $100+ waxes that I've tried. I'm always looking for something better though. Once you start you'll find that it's a disease that you can't stop!

Seer what do you think looks better? Americana or Fuzion?

They're two different kinds of waxes to be honest.

Americana looked a lot wetter. Fuzion lasted longer and looked "crisper" and had a glow to it.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
My biggest problem is I have a silver car. My metallic blue Mazda3 (actually Ford sonic blue) always looks more impressive than the Mustang.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
You people don't know shit. NuFinish is the best WAX in the world. If you can't get that some Mother's California Gold (if you can afford it) or Meg's Gold Class liquid WAX is the Shit, too. Nothing makes my pickup shine like them shits do. And for tires, Armor All or bust, bitches!!!

:popcorneat:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Problem is most sealants and waxes like #845 are going to give it a saran wrap appearance.

Agreed, but you finally saw what I was telling you about a long time ago about BFWD not doing that, right? I know I'm right, you don't have to tell me, lol Just busting your balls, bro.:naughty1:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Problem is most sealants and waxes like #845 are going to give it a saran wrap appearance.

AQuartz, Opti-Coat won't

Jet Seal, BFWD, Wolfgang Sealant 3.0 also won't. to a point.

Close, but still give it a semi saran wrap look are:
Meguiars #21

Now none of these products can hold a candle to a high end carnauba as far as looks go.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
AQuartz, Opti-Coat won't

Jet Seal, BFWD, Wolfgang Sealant 3.0 also won't. to a point.

Close, but still give it a semi saran wrap look are:
Meguiars #21

Now none of these products can hold a candle to a high end carnauba as far as looks go.
:highfive:What would you rate this?
amchfp.png

Last edited:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Pictures don't show a vehicle's finish by any means.

Seer I really like the wetness that Americana provides. I'm wanting something similar but even richer, deeper, wetter, etc. I'm planning on using PO85RD on it and than jeweling the finish once I figure out exactly what LSP I plan on using.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Pictures don't show a vehicle's finish by any means.

Seer I really like the wetness that Americana provides. I'm wanting something similar but even richer, deeper, wetter, etc. I'm planning on using PO85RD on it and than jeweling the finish once I figure out exactly what LSP I plan on using.

Zymol Concours... step up into the big leagues :D

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
:highfive:What would you rate this?
amchfp.png

I'd have to see the car in person. I couldnt even guess whats on it from a picture.

I can tell you most Zaino cars are what I call 6ft cars. As in they look shiney from 6ft, but look like absolute shit when you get down on them since they don't know the meaning of a buffer :D

RoushSpeedster

Reaction score
Carnauba wax or sealant?
It takes soda almost 7 hours to begin reacting and "Eating" away at organic substances.

This is not true at all. However, OP, a little splash of soda did literally zero harm to your car lol

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
This is not true at all. However, OP, a little splash of soda did literally zero harm to your car lol

Umm, its 100% true.

I guess you're not forgetting about how all sodas have this little perservative in them called Phoroshoric Acid.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back