Somebody Needs To Shut This Douchebag Up!

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
So there is this guy on youtube. Claiming his "acura rsx type s" with just a tune and bolt ons can beat 3v GT's with bolt ons!?

He is basically saying that 3v's run low 14's stock and that a 3v with bolt ons can "keep up" with a rsx type S.

Read for yourself. I just wanna see someone put him in his place here is the link of him racing a mustang gt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diX8pcO2Ycs&lc=uhT0Oa3yn21DpmcXi0OGCyuctwH3JgAynazQYvd80Lg&feature=inbox

here is another video of him getting destroyed! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8X5PBX36M&lc=Dt7B0Y_MVOau8pZZyUTTByYgXBfjJJMIOAwkKIqkz8M&feature=inbox

Last edited:

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
So there is this guy on youtube. Claiming his "acura rsx type s" with just a tune and bolt ons can beat 3v GT's with bolt ons!?

He is basically saying that 3v's run low 14's stock and that a 3v with bolt ons can "keep up" with a rsx type S.

Read for yourself. I just wanna see someone put him in his place here is the link of him racing a mustang gt.

here is another video of him getting destroyed! LOL

Fixed for you. How to... http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3643

Also, did you receive my reply to your PM?

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Where does the D-bag live?

Guessing by his name ... Yonkers, NY

It appears he has been racing on the deegan (I-87) going South bound past the Yonkers Tolls. The next exit I believe is McLean Ave.

You can see the Shell station at :32-:35 seconds

At 1:01 He is racing North Bound, thats the cross County shopping mall in the back and later on they go past Smith-Carins Ford

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Fixed for you. How to... http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3643

Also, did you receive my reply to your PM?

how did you embed? thanks man! You mean pm on these boards?

Done and done... my YouTube name is OMGVTEC1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

sweet!

Guessing by his name ... Yonkers, NY

It appears he has been racing on the deegan (I-87) going South bound past the Yonkers Tolls. The next exit I believe is McLean Ave.

You can see the Shell station at :32-:35 seconds

At 1:01 He is racing North Bound, thats the cross County shopping mall in the back and later on they go past Smith-Carins Ford

wow you know exactly where he is! race him, destroy him, and then post a video!!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
how did you embed? thanks man! You mean pm on these boards?

sweet!

wow you know exactly where he is! race him, destroy him, and then post a video!!

With my little ol 4.slow? I don't think I would do very good :roflmao:

Give it a couple months after I do my swap and I will be on the look out for him :clap:

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
With my little ol 4.slow? I don't think I would do very good :roflmao:

Give it a couple months after I do my swap and I will be on the look out for him :clap:

oh you have a 4.0 v6?

i wish i was in NY right now, i would hurt that dudes feelings.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Full Bolt ons

127600 cams, Stage 3 heads, LTs, FRPP Intake, UDP, 4.10 or 4.30 gears ... Looking at Matt D's Old Setup and shooting for that

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Full Bolt ons

127600 cams, Stage 3 heads, LTs, FRPP Intake, UDP, 4.10 or 4.30 gears ... Looking at Matt D's Old Setup and shooting for that

that should be like 350 rwhp? i am not completely sure but i know its gotta be up close to that, if not a bit more.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It costs way more than a S/C so not a lot of people do it but it should be a fun car to drive when I am all said and done :) ... Hoping for mid to low 12s when the engine and suspension is all done.

When I am done I will show him what a 3V with bolt ons can do lol

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
It costs way more than a S/C so not a lot of people do it but it should be a fun car to drive when I am all said and done :) ... Hoping for mid to low 12s when the engine and suspension is all done.

When I am done I will show him what a 3V with bolt ons can do lol

:roflmao:

you MUST post a video! LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back