spoiler deleted

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
im not sure how im going to patch the holes,

i was going to ask how would be the best way to do it

i read a write up on it somewhere, let me see if i can find it, but they used like a low profile plastic hole plug. sanded it down so it was flat, and not rounded, and just used some touch up paint on em,used epoxy to keep it water tight.. you can notice them on the trunk, but its not that bad, and its not permanent!

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
i read a write up on it somewhere, let me see if i can find it, but they used like a low profile plastic hole plug. sanded it down so it was flat, and not rounded, and just used some touch up paint on em,used epoxy to keep it water tight.. you can notice them on the trunk, but its not that bad, and its not permanent!

alright thanks,

how noticeable would that be, cause im not sure if i want to do it permanently or not. ugh lots to think about

oh and lak3rs when are you gonna shave your door handles?? =)

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
^ looks too easy to be true. but hey i guess its worth a try you could do this in about 2 hrs max

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
is where it is filled in very noticeable i know it didnt really look that way on the video but in person how did it look?

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
yea, its not that bad, i mean you can see them when your right there looking, but just do a good job with sanding to get them thin, and do a good job with the touch up paint, should look fine

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a chick with big breasts but no ass. May as well delete the side exhaust while you're at it!

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like a chick with big breasts but no ass. May as well delete the side exhaust while you're at it!

to each his own, i just want to see how it looks in person.
i want to do something else with the spoiler but not sure what will look the best

hopefully i will like it

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
to each his own, i just want to see how it looks in person.
i want to do something else with the spoiler but not sure what will look the best

hopefully i will like it
Agree, to each his own. I think the Roush would look nice and you're mixing the Elanor kit up making it your own, not a carbon copy. Shaker would also look good and save you from having to paint another hood.

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
^thanks

very true i would love a different hood, i just dont have the money right now,
and i also dont want just another eleanor that looks like all the rest but i love the side pipes and front bumper.

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Delete it man, looks good. As for no spoilers looking good on 05-09s I think the GT500 is the best looking one hands down.

That being said I feel like I will die waiting for my GT500 Spoiler to arrive.....

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
alright thanks,

how noticeable would that be, cause im not sure if i want to do it permanently or not. ugh lots to think about

oh and lak3rs when are you gonna shave your door handles?? =)

I thought about it when I was getting all the work done, and am still contemplating it now. I'm just scared that my battery will die or something drastic and I'll be screwed.

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
I thought about it when I was getting all the work done, and am still contemplating it now. I'm just scared that my battery will die or something drastic and I'll be screwed.

cant you get a failsafe button that goes somewhere on you car, that opens one door?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
cant you get a failsafe button that goes somewhere on you car, that opens one door?

I know on some hot rods they put a little button in the wheel arch or under a bumper that is mechanically connected. Works well. :)

And OP, yes... delete it!

sgbruton

forum member
Reaction score
im pretty sure now that im going to delete it,

thanks for the opinions everyone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back