SSP's 900+RWHP Turbo Streetcar

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
L&M are about as no nonsense as it gets.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Well 3500 miles and 11 months later the stock motor is pulled for good.
New motor will be done in a few weeks so time to mock up turbo kit stuff and make it all fit nicely while the motor is being finished.
ac196475f152e44f0858d032f3b3f2ea.jpg

ec3a76a4bbf76bda0679485188e9a544.jpg

Picking up my block from being sleeved on the 15th and should have shortblock built by end of the month

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Ordering a fuel system this week. Fore triple 465's complete kit fuel rails to back

Ordered my TSS billet oil pump gears from JPC last night

Going to get a set of BBK chrome shorties to mod as I think they will flow and look better than modded stock headers will. Plus the mild steel is more forgiving to turbo heat than stainless is (less prone to crack)

Rotating assembly is being balanced this week and wrist pins fitted etc.
Picking block up in Dallas on Saturday and dropping it off Monday to final hone and deck and assemble the shortblock

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Stage 4 Fore Return Triple 465 fuel system will be here Tuesday
I am going to modify the pumps at hold 90+psi as per Justin Fore's article.
I will be running 65-70 psi base pressure plus boost 18-20psi so total fuel pressure will be in 85-90psi range under boost.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Damn bro. Will this be a track car only or do you plan on ripping up the streets some? I live just up the road if you ever need a hand / wanna show me some shit lol.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Damn bro. Will this be a track car only or do you plan on ripping up the streets some? I live just up the road if you ever need a hand / wanna show me some shit lol.

Streetcar! No Cage Leather interior a$$-dragging machine!
Pm me your number I will let you know when it starts coming together if you want to join the party :thumb::beerdrink:

SStang

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the turbo piping done? If so, can you post some pics?

Thanks.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Do you have the turbo piping done? If so, can you post some pics?

Thanks.

No I am waiting on the engine to be finished so I can fit the BBK shorty headers on it and start doing the pre-turbo Hotside and modify the downpipe. Other than that is will basically be a Hellion Single kit with a Bigger turbo and much better and bigger Hotside(the issue the kits had)
It will be dual 3" from headers going into a single 3.5" up into t4 turbo flange and 4" out of turbo with a elec cutout inline before going down to 3.5" then splitting to the factory ota pipes and bassani ab

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back