Steeda black pentar

Reaction score
For those who wondered what they look like on a satin silver car:

10rilo1.jpg

sb3o82.jpg

Please don't comment my quarter panel dent, thank you.:rant:

As often and old as it sounds whenever you read it, it REALLY does look awesome in person. Black wheels never really look good on film. I had doubts when I saw cars online with them. But, they really do shine and you can definitely see the profile clearly. I recommend anyone get gloss black rims if they have the option. Black new edge saleen wheels would be tits. Might pick up an extra set of those for track wheels.

Last edited:

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i can't really see the wheels... or the dent lol
got any shots in the light?

luckyone

Reaction score
Love those wheels. Those are the ones I almost bought. And its pretty obvious I am a big fan of black wheels.

and I never would have notice that little ole dent if you hadnt said anything. Car looks good.

Reaction score
i can't really see the wheels... or the dent lol
got any shots in the light?

haha, I saw that coming. You gotta squint and tilt your monitor just right. I'll get some better pics.

btw, the dent is the the horizontal crease along the bottom of the wheel well where the back bumper joins up.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Random asshole you need to get the light right. Getting black gloss wheels to look good in a picture can be difficult without the right light.
I agree black wheels look great and give the car a certain presence in person. Your car looks great and I couldn't even notice the dent.

picture.php

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Alloy, I got rid of my black fanblades.... I kinda miss them.

:boohoo: Sorry to hear it man.. I Think when I get a new set I'm still going to keep these just to change up the look of the car whenever I want. The one's you have now look good though. and much lighter. lol.

Oh, and Random, from looking at your sig, the new wheels kickfuck your old ones man.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I think they look sweet! I have a friend that has them on a black car, very badass looking.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can kick myself in the balls every time I see these wheels . I knew damn good and well I should have went with these instead of the 20" chrome ultalites but oh well I think I am going to do a gloss black powdercoat on these instead .

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
I here they are not all that light. Steeda should name them ultraheavies or panfats.
30+lbs I am sure.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
The only way to have a wide wheel and it be light is to go forged. No way around it.

dkegel

forum member
Reaction score
That's not necessarily true. My 18x9 WedsSports are 18.5 lbs and the 18x10s are 19 lbs. A far cry from 28 lbs. There are several other non-forged 18x9.5" wheels in the 19 lb range.

Dave

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
That's not necessarily true. My 18x9 WedsSports are 18.5 lbs and the 18x10s are 19 lbs. A far cry from 28 lbs. There are several other non-forged 18x9.5" wheels in the 19 lb range.

Dave

Hmmm very interesting. I hear those wheels are hard to come by now at days.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back