still playing Battlefield 3 ?

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
anyone still playing Battlefield 3? about 4 of us have gotten back into it and are playing almost every night. if so pm me your Xbox live gamertag and i'll send a friend request.

new maps come out in march

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I used to play it a lot but been playing Halo with the Pack. I'm down for BF3 though.
Addictivevemon is my GT

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Cool. Ill send a request when i get home. The 2 i play in a sqaud with are pretty good...., me not so good.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Just paid of all the new maps which was the cost of the game but not going to get into that but my gamer tag is Hollywood52682

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
new maps for the 360 come out tuesdayso i'll be playing alittle more after then. i'll add you guys. my gamertag is speedfreakzx9r if someone gets on first send me a friend request.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
My gt is DERRY90. Just got my mic workin again so ill be able to chat on live. Don't have money for new maps sadly

one of the other guys doesnt have the new maps either so thats ok. we'll just stick to the originals. when i get home tonight i'll send out some friend request then download the maps.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
but the new maps have dirt bikes FTW.

i dont blame you. i bought the premium edition so everytime something came out i could download it for free.

Fuck dirt bikes. What we really need is Frankenstein's Mustang!

I bought BF3 when it first came out so I don't have premium nor am I ever going to pay for it lol. I'm cheap

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i sent out several friend request today from speedfreakzx9r. im still just at 87% downloaded on the new maps. sheeeeeeeeesh

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back