Stock blower + 150 shot + RET TUNE 692HP812TQ

11ride4life

Hateraide
Reaction score
EvanTune.jpg

This is with a new return stlye fuel system and a 150 shot. The fuel system is a bit over built for what we have right now, but we have BIG plans for the car
ret.gif

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Nice numbers.

What's the "new return stlye fuel system" all about????????

11ride4life

Hateraide
Reaction score
Nice numbers.

What's the "new return stlye fuel system" all about????????

We have installed a Magnafuel 750 inline pump, cpr rails, and a 15 gal fuel cell in the car. We have BIG plans for the car and they cant be realized with a stock style "returnless" system.

in the process the car also lost, the entire evap system:tdown:, all stock fuel plumbing, stock fuel tank, and many other bits and pieces that went along with said parts.

I want to get a car on a set of scales to see if we lost any weight with the hole switch:idea:, I would think so but I cant be sure till the car hits the scales.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am intrigued by this set up--N20 with a twin screw.

How is this done--dry kit or wet?

Is the N20 introduced before the blower or after? Nozzle---not direct port right? Do you run a window switch? Is the system activated off of the TPS @ WOT or manually?

I have seen alot of termee guys do it but never really paid attention to the setup specifically.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am intrigued by this set up--N20 with a twin screw.

How is this done--dry kit or wet?

Is the N20 introduced before the blower or after? Nozzle---not direct port right? Do you run a window switch? Is the system activated off of the TPS @ WOT or manually?

I have seen alot of termee guys do it but never really paid attention to the setup specifically.

Paul, They do it before the blower about 5-8 inches before the TB. This set-up has a TPS switch with a window switch.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So there is no difference in the set up vs if you were just N/A? Is it a dry kit?

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So there is no difference in the set up vs if you were just N/A? Is it a dry kit?

It is a wet kit.

This was what I was going to do to my car before I decided to go twins. I got the Nitrous kit GIJOE was going to run with the NANO Pusher kit.

11ride4life

Hateraide
Reaction score
Paul, They do it before the blower about 5-8 inches before the TB. This set-up has a TPS switch with a window switch.

WRONG... it is AFTER the t/b in the blower plenum its self:samuri:.

Thanks for playing at home!

We are using a FJO mini progressive controller, as the tps switch and window switch.:evil:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WRONG... it is AFTER the t/b in the blower plenum its self:samuri:.

Thanks for playing at home!

We are using a FJO mini progressive controller, as the tps switch and window switch.:evil:

My bad,:idea: I was refering to the Termi Guys!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back