Stripped car down and traded! Gotta sell!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Lmao this is the cowl hood and bumper i was talking about getting! I've been waiting for her to respond on grabberorange.net for like a week. Everthing is in grabber orange. I'll get a pic in a sec.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Loki have a feeling this thread will be a FAIL

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Ahhh for serious RED!! Did you get your money back? I hope so since she's selling them again!!

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Fucking SHADY
CDC seqential turn signals - $75
These were fucking sold to REDS197 and now there BACK on here for sale ! Wow .. you sir can eat a bag of baby dicks and get the fuck off this forum !

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Uh Oh. This doesn't sound good. I'd dispute it through paypal Red. The rest may want to beware.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
WOW! I seen some good deals when I opened this thread.Now I don't think I'll be buying them.
In the pic of the car ,it has an NMRA sticker on it.Does anyone know this car?If this person is jerking people around and selling things twice ,there just might be an ass woopin at the next NMRA event.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
WOW! I seen some good deals when I opened this thread.Now I don't think I'll be buying them.
In the pic of the car ,it has an NMRA sticker on it.Does anyone know this car?If this person is jerking people around and selling things twice ,there just might be an ass woopin at the next NMRA event.

Well she originally bought it from another member on GrabberOrange.net and traded it in for a Ranger I think, it was him that most likely went there since she's hasn't taken any new photo's of the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back