SuperStallions Nov 13

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, we are running at the SuperStallions event at Cecil County dragway on Nov 13 next month. It's a private track rental that used to be pretty big but has dwindled over the past couple of years.

Anyway tickets are available here. http://www.superstallions.com/racing/default.aspx

Its a full day of racing. There are no classes, its more of a test & tune and grudge matches format.

I hope to see some of you there!

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
We have attended the spring and fall event each year for the past 8 years and only missed one event. It is a great day of racing and you can get plenty of runs in during the day.

The numbers have dwindled over the last few events and thats most likely due to the economy however for 50 (55 paypal) bucks its a great day. I know guys paying $200 for ticket to a rental and dont get as many runs in as you can at SSOTN so I encourage everyone to come and attend.

We will have to juggle our schedule around to make this falls race but should be in attendance with a few customers Lightnings and Mustangs. Our 2011 5.0 will still be at Pypes until Dec 1 so it wont make it. :( But we do have a few others that might attend.

JJ

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm coming to make one run--my guess is my failing clutch will give me one chance and one chance only for 11s on the motor this year.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, JJ, can you squeeze in my car at your shop? I need a Trutrac.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I'm coming to make one run--my guess is my failing clutch will give me one chance and one chance only for 11s on the motor this year.

If we throw a nice blower on the clutch/trans area I think you will get more then one run out of it. Call me this week and we will talk about this.

Hmmmmm, JJ, can you squeeze in my car at your shop? I need a Trutrac.

Yes I can get you taken care of Laura, if you need me to get you the diff just let me know.

JJ

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Somebody buy me a truetrac!!!!!

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I may have my old factory trac loc in the shed. If I do you can have it if you want. Its got probably about 4000 miles on it. I'll check when I get home.

DOHC_GTS

AKA RACER_X
Reaction score
Somebody buy me a truetrac!!!!!

If it were me I would have my stock tracloc rebuilt with an extra clutch in each side. Adam or JJ can handle that.

Now back on track. I might be there running on street tires. hopefully it won't be as cold as last year.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Why dont you just rebuild the factory trac loc with some new clutches?

Because it will eventually wear out the clutches again and the problem comes back. We suggest the true trac for those that want to set it and forget it. You will never have a one wheel burnout again after installing one of these units. Its also cost effective compared to rebuilding the stocker a few times.

We have been installing tru trac's in Lightnings and Mustangs for years with great results. You should see how big a 9.75 diff is, its huge and heavy. LOL

We will get you taken care of Laura :highfive:

JJ

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Because it will eventually wear out the clutches again and the problem comes back. We suggest the true trac for those that want to set it and forget it. You will never have a one wheel burnout again after installing one of these units. Its also cost effective compared to rebuilding the stocker a few times.

We have been installing tru trac's in Lightnings and Mustangs for years with great results. You should see how big a 9.75 diff is, its huge and heavy. LOL

We will get you taken care of Laura :highfive:

JJ
My thinking exactly.

I will be working on getting it this week. Hope to get it to your shop after that. Thanks JJ.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score

JJ

I'm with you JJ, after 2 rebuilds of the stock Diff, I put the truetrac in and never had to worry about it again.

Is there spots still left? If so count me in guys, i need seat time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of slots left!!! http://www.superstallions.com/racing/default.aspx

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
So whose attending this, i see Johns name on the list, anybody else...? Also wondering if theres a cut off after so many people..?
JJ, if you go we should try and get all of the WMS cars parked in one area like we did the Delvallo Rental at Atco.

Brandon

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have yet to buy my ticket. Doing it this week, as well as buying a rear end.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back