Surprised it took me this long...

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm ashamed to say I've had my Mustang since early 2005 and I JUST NOW registered here. Glad to see there's another outlet for all of us S197 owners!

Anyway, here's a bit of my story:

My name is Kris Horton. I'm a digital artist and car designer/customizer. Some of you guys might have seen my work out there on the internet or in magazines. If not, check out my site, www.carsbykris.com!

I've got a 2005 Mustang GT that has been my show car since taking it to SEMA in November of '05. As of May of this year, I've begun transforming it into a whole new car with a complete color change, new interior, new engine mods, and new suspension. This transformation will be complete some time in September if all goes well and plans are to debut the revamped Mustang at SEMA again.

My car is going to be getting painted on Monday and I'll be posting pics here and on other forums, but in the meantime, here are some pics of what my car looked like a couple of months ago:

mustangrear1smallax5.jpg

MustangSide.jpg

MustangNewFront5_small.jpg

enginelf9.jpg

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Hey Kris,

Good to see you here, I've spoken with you on TMS before. Like I said there, I have seen your work in the automotive rags and have been a fan for a few years now.

Thanks,
Chad

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aaaaaah, here you are. Welcome!!

Back