SVE Drift 19x9.5 Black w/ TPMS - 275/40/19 Pirelli on all 4

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
I've been looking at these for weeks! Dammit somebody buy these before I go in debt!
Shoot me a pm if you can go a little lower. Not that you need to as this is a great deal. I just need that little push.

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that the new tpm sensors will not work with the 05-09 models?

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Yea sorry I didn't get any pics of them on my car

I was looking at some 13' GT500 wheels that were dealer take offs on eBay complete with tires, tpm, ect. For 2550.00 I don't know if ill win the bid. If not I may be looking at your setup. And I'm in Richmond so I can pick up. There is a little over a day left on the eBay add so ill be in touch.

Will stock lugs work on your wheels or do you have lugs too? Any visible paint defects like rock chips or from putting the lugs on/off? Tires ever been patched or plugged? Thanks.

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking at some 13' GT500 wheels that were dealer take offs on eBay complete with tires, tpm, ect. For 2550.00 I don't know if ill win the bid. If not I may be looking at your setup. And I'm in Richmond so I can pick up. There is a little over a day left on the eBay add so ill be in touch.

Will stock lugs work on your wheels or do you have lugs too? Any visible paint defects like rock chips or from putting the lugs on/off? Tires ever been patched or plugged? Thanks.

The stock lugs may be difficult to fit in the lug holes on these wheels. I had different lugs that I used but they are not for sale. No rock chips on the wheels and I don't think there were any marks from lugs but I would have to doublecheck. The tires have also never been patched or plugged

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
The stock lugs may be difficult to fit in the lug holes on these wheels. I had different lugs that I used but they are not for sale. No rock chips on the wheels and I don't think there were any marks from lugs but I would have to doublecheck. The tires have also never been patched or plugged

Do you have any need for some factory 18" wheels/tires/sensors with less than 500 miles on them? If so we can work out a trade plus money for you? If not no big deal I still may be interested in your wheels.

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any need for some factory 18" wheels/tires/sensors with less than 500 miles on them? If so we can work out a trade plus money for you? If not no big deal I still may be interested in your wheels.

No sorry. I may possibly be interested in brembos with tires in near peferfect condition but that's really my only interest on trading

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back