TA or LPW 8.8 Girdle

SoCal81

Reaction score
Trying to decide between the two. TA girdle Part #: TA-1806B(low profile) or a LPW girdle. Thoughts, opinions or other suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Fast Willy

Reaction score
They are both decide pieces and really for me it would simply come down to price or which one you think looks the best. I would also get a load bearing one to take the added stress.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Go with the FRPP girdle. Looks sick and has the carrier load bearing supports

SoCal81

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I was under the impression that both LPW and TA have load bearing support. Also the FRPP girdle is the same as the TA. But costs about 20-50 bucks more. Not concerned with looks. Looking for performance and reliability.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I was under the impression that both LPW and TA have load bearing support. Also the FRPP girdle is the same as the TA. But costs about 20-50 bucks more. Not concerned with looks. Looking for performance and reliability.

They do. I have used both styles and prefer the LPW. Check with Jegs. I think they rebrand the LPW's for thier own line which will save you cash.

Fast Willy

Reaction score
Yes they are load bearing as well. I just wanted to make sure you knew to pick one that was seeing that some of the options are not is all. They are all solid pieces.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a TA on mine, fit and finish was perfect, clears all the suspension perfectly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back