Tattoo Enthusiasts

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
feels great having stuff done around the arm pit doesn't it.

he used 4 different shades of black on mine and after the 3rd one going back over the same spots and rubbing it down I was dreading the 4th.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
not what I would have chose but I had to cover up a big ass tribal armband and another tat so this is what we came up with for a one session quick cover up last night. it took about 5 1/2 hours.

know I can start the right arm sleeve since we finished the left arm a week or so ago.

know to figure out what to tie into this.

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
That looks pretty good for a cover up! Was it a tribal band around your arm where the mouth is?

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
yup and initials on the front shoulder. that's why he had to make it so big. out of the 4 tattoo artist there none really wanted to do it cause it was so big and all filled in black and I wanted it done in one session.

im figuring its something I may be able to build off of now.

Last edited:

Higgy

forum member
Reaction score
Got this done on my left hand last night.

IMG_20130807_095227_zpse8106711.jpg

Last edited:

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
For anyone that is interested, season 3 of Ink Master premieres tonight at 10EST on Spike. I don't usually watch it but my artist and friend is a contestant this year. His name is Craig Foster and he owns his own shop here in Georgia(Skinwerks). I'm pretty pumped for him, hopefully he does well! (He is the tall black dude in the back)
421295_478195948926578_1106101203_n.jpg

Craig is my bet for winning the whole thing!

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Craig was clenching last night! Funny thing is I called the guy going home in the first 2 minutes of the show. My wife asked me how I knew and said the editing was telegraphing the loser.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Definitely craig taking it all. i was on it last season as a canvas

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
The new school episode, and I had big daddy trey. I got a piston on my bicep. I'm also planning my next one. A girl I went to high school with started her own business and is going to hook me up

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Craig is my bet for winning the whole thing!

Craig was clenching last night! Funny thing is I called the guy going home in the first 2 minutes of the show. My wife asked me how I knew and said the editing was telegraphing the loser.

Definitely craig taking it all. i was on it last season as a canvas

I told y'all he is awesome! I talked to him the other day and he was out in Vegas for the show and seemed super excited (obviously). Only thing that sucks is with all this exposure (and especially if he wins it all) it is going to be even harder to get an appointment with him, lol. Heck, before the show he still had about an 8-12 week wait time. Still though, super pumped for him.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
last episode I watched they did the day of the dead tats. wife thought it was funny cause I just had one done 2 weeks ago. taking off work early today and get another tat, just sitting here trying to decide which one.

I thought I would stop after the left arm sleeve but the bug got harder so now....right arm sleeve.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Really, they sent Craig home?! Inkmaster should change its name to DRAMAmaster. I guess Josh's crying and constant whining equals ratings. I'm done with that show, what a joke.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back