TCI Converter F/S

marsbar

Reaction score
TCI Converter F/S. SOLD

I have a used TCI torque converter in excellent condition for sale. Streetfighter 3000 Stall #456000. I've had it for a little over a year bought it new and put about 5k miles on it. My car is N/A with bolt on's and have decided to put it back to stock for trade in. Asking $240 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

Last edited:

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
It was a tough call between this TCI and kbchevlvr's PTC...I would buy from kbchevlvr he was very quick to answer questions.

i am glad you got something. i could tell you were undecided, so i didnt want to push you into buying something like this. good luck with it, you will have fun im sure.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
I have a used TCI torque converter in excellent condition for sale. Streetfighter 3000 Stall #456000. I've had it for a little over a year bought it new and put about 5k miles on it. My car is N/A with bolt on's and have decided to put it back to stock for trade in. Asking $240 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

Got the converter today! Thanks for the super fast shipping.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
On the tci website bit says the flex plate holes have to be drilled? did you run into this?

marsbar

Reaction score
Nothing has to be drilled if your installing on the V8 engine. I don't know about the V6. All you do is switch over the flex plate from your stock converter lock-tite the nuts to 35ft/lbs and make sure it is centered. When you take the old one off you will see that the flex plate has one round hole and one oval hole exactly opposite of each other measure between the center of both and that is where you want the center of the converter. They make a special tool but it's like $110 I used the above method and had no problems you will also see that when you remove the nut they will have marked the flex plate a little so try to get them lined up the same when you tighten them down and measure your guide hole distance.
Thanks Again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back