Telling People to Search Observation.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't.

I have noticed in the past few days researching stuff, the words are there, the fucking pictures are not. This is on multiple forums.

The sad fact is that most of the tech will have to be reconstituted, fuck you very much PB.

Even the dumbest noob question may not have a working thread on here anymore.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
People still use forums for tech? I thought you just loaded up the S197 facebook app and asked the question every 15 minutes.

I have tried to join the group, have never been added. I've heard it's a gong show. Mustang people!

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear you.
I tried looking up IAT sensor relocation and most of the threads have that stupid 3rd party thing from PB, no visuals left whatsoever. It is like 1997 all over again.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate phukitbucket for this. But I also think this is a wake up call to everyone that uses the web that also uses free photo hosting services. Pictures can disappear at anytime without notice. This is a fundamental change in how we expect to use the web moving forward. We have years and years of shared knowledge across every conceivable kind of message board that now make little sense without pictures to explain or support the words. Yay!!!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
People still use forums for tech? I thought you just loaded up the S197 facebook app and asked the question every 15 minutes.

I have tried to join the group, have never been added. I've heard it's a gong show. Mustang people!

Isn't that the damn truth.

Every half hour "what muffler sounds best" or "what cai"
Constant bullshit. And all starts over again the next day

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Isn't that the damn truth.

Every half hour "what muffler sounds best" or "what cai"
Constant bullshit. And all starts over again the next day

I laugh my ass off when you call people out for being lazy and not trying Google first. Makes my day.:clap:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I almost choked on my tongue when I saw the $399.00 subscription fee for those bozos. I have been using IMGUR.com for over a year now because PB got so fricking slow and cluttered it became unusable. postimage.org is another one I was just recently told about.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL tell Dave Anderson he's an ingnorant phucktard

This site was started in April 2007 - when did the FB group go up?

07 Boss

Reaction score
LOL tell Dave Anderson he's an ingnorant phucktard

This site was started in April 2007 - when did the FB group go up?

I think he was being sarcastic cause someone asked a stupid FB question.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Facebook is absolutely fucking worthless for tech, you think the forums would see some rebound. Even if a guy makes a worthwhile tech post, it is gone in the endless scroll the next day.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does that group have nothing to do with this forum? It's all just kids asking about unlocking tuners and why people like loud cars, photos of unbelievably bright headlight setups. About 100 posts asking what oil to use. Search is useless. It's actually worse than the local facebook truck group!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know him personally, he can be a sarcastic son of a bitch. I think he has been to FB jail a few times for "offending" people or something like that.

well than, kudos to him!!

Is it just me or does that group have nothing to do with this forum? It's all just kids asking about unlocking tuners and why people like loud cars, photos of unbelievably bright headlight setups. About 100 posts asking what oil to use. Search is useless. It's actually worse than the local facebook truck group!!

it was originally affiliated as Kimmer, this site's founder, created it, it was never moderated like the forum and I think only one staff member overlaps at this point.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Ah well, even though everyone hates shaggy I sure appreciate this place, compared to the alternative. Sheesh.

46addict

Reaction score
There is some overlap between here and the FB group. You'll recognize the usernames or avatar pics if you hang around.

So Kimmer founded the FB group?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is some overlap between here and the FB group. You'll recognize the usernames or avatar pics if you hang around.

So Kimmer founded the FB group?
yea, as best I can recall he started the page. of course there's some overlap with the members.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back