Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
See you guys there

CF05277E-04CC-4246-A9BD-2FC1FFE4EF7C-330-00000014F3BB14CE.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dale the Mansfield area is really nice. That's where I'm from and I love it! I moved out of my parents place got married and bought a house here! Love it! I'm 15 mins from FTW and 25 at most from Dallas! Awesome location!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be out that way by next summer... looking at all these towns people have mentioned here except for phuck phace he was no help at all lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Lake worth.

I don't live here but it seems very nice. I have subcontracted to a company that is based here for the last 8 yrs. I stay here often but, still reside in East Texas. I don't go out much or anything so cannot comment on that. I work long hrs and when I stay here it is because I have worked to late to take the two hour drive home. Good luck on your search.

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Ok fellas, the meet is coming up this weekend. I have not heard from many of you in a while and was wondering who is planning to show up this weekend. I realize that the Texas Mile is going on this coming weekend as well and I am sure many of you will probably attend. Thats ok but I would like to know in advance so that Stephen and I can have an idea of how many of are actually going to show up. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!:thumb2:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I'm out, need to finish up the tuning on my car this Saturday. I will be in Houston for the NMRA though.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Roel I won't make it either. I thought maybe I would but some recent events have squashed any hopes I had.

Y'all have fun! And get me an autograph from mr. Vaughn if he plays for y'all! Lol!!

I hope all goes well and y'all have a great turn out.

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back