Thank you S197 & Latemodel Resto -- Coyote Blood ;)

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to give Jarrod and Latemodel Restoration a BIG THANK YOU for such a speedy and easy transaction. It’s been a pleasure, thank you for working with me on the coyote purchase. I look forward to dealing with you all again real soon. Top class service J

Having been so buys at work lately, I actually missed the first delivery on Monday, and had to wait until today. It was here in under a week! I gotta admit, I was nervous to open this box up, looked too pretty as delivered, big Kudos to FRPP…damn… what a deal ;) Conway trucking set that baby right there for me, nice!

IMG-20110331-00131.jpg

IMG-20110331-00136.jpg

And I can’t forget a big thank you to the forums here @ S197 who made it all possible selling all my goodies in the ever busy classifieds forum…and all who purchased from me this month. Thank you all :asslicker: lol

:partysmilie:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha,hell yes! Thats awesome and good luck with the install.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you all, it should be a fun ride when it’s all done.

I will do a build thread, but that won’t come for a few months. I still have pistons to purchase, and misc hardware, manley rods are here. Then the skid, with the motor is off to a friends shop, for the upgrades. That might take alittle time, but it will give me time to start and install the fuel system, most of which I already have stockpiled. I will also carry over the mighty mite C4 to the 5.0 as well, its kicked ass for 2years at around 700rwhp. I’m going to roll with it, and see where I can take it. My goal is 1k rwhp, with a centri this time J

And I owe a lot of this to MattD and his build thread. Without it, I would have never considered this swap. I was so far along with the stroked 4.6, but also at the limit with the saleen blower. It was time for a change. It was a no brainer for the price, I just had to have this new 5.0… So thank you Matt for inspiring this old man to do it all over again lol J

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im already in love with this 302...I had to add alittle blue lol

IMG-20110404-00138.jpg

IMG-20110404-00139.jpg

New game plan..

Pistons/Rods get put in end of July :(
And Im going with a vortech V-7 JT

Just waiting on the Boss Intake now,look for the start of a build thread in July :beer:

Go ahead and put me on a payment plan for the Saleen blower!! lol

RH

Im all out of Saleens... lol

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Im already in love with this 302...I had to add alittle blue lol

IMG-20110404-00138.jpg

IMG-20110404-00139.jpg

New game plan..

Pistons/Rods get put in end of July :(
And Im going with a vortech V-7 JT

Just waiting on the Boss Intake now,look for the start of a build thread in July :beer:

Im all out of Saleens... lol

Who's doing the piston and rod install?

If you don't mind telling, what's the cost?

I've seen the piston/rod package for 1500ish at a few places, but what's the balancing/machine shop work go for?

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to obtain the help of a friend who works for a highly reputable machine shop in NJ. Cost wont be much,if anything besides parts. I did retain my Manley rods from a prior planned build-up for use in the coyote. I only need to buy pistons and head studs from now until then. I will also have my SFI modmotor c4 8 bolt flexplate installed at the same time,just to assure theres no issues.

I usually keep a low profile with my builds...but I will document this build for all,should be interesting to say the least.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back