Thanks AM!

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
First I wanted to thank you guys for the overnight shipping you did for the 2011 black mustang GT road mouse I gave my dad for Christmas (he just got a 2012 GT a few months ago). I figured it was back ordered but you guys delivered!

Secondly I just put in a order for the boss 302 brake lines SS. Good price and used the forum discount.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
First I wanted to thank you guys for the overnight shipping you did for the 2011 black mustang GT road mouse I gave my dad for Christmas (he just got a 2012 GT a few months ago). I figured it was back ordered but you guys delivered!
Secondly I just put in a order for the boss 302 brake lines SS. Good price and used the forum discount.
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your support/patronage!

I'm glad to hear we were able to get your father his gift for the holiday, that's great news! I hope he likes it! Please let me know if you have any further feedback, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say! Have a wonderful New Year!

Back