The $30 per $100 spent gift card??

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
This was a killer offering. I enjoyed getting my Redline hood struts for only $20 after spending $200 on lowering springs!

I'll be watching for this again!:party36:

Last edited:

rick@CJPonyParts

CJ Pony Parts
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Once every few months. We are currently running an up to 20% off sale that ends today, but most brand name items are not on sale because of minimum advertised price rules. Our gift card promotion is the best time to get a deal on items that we are not allowed to put on sale, like the Redline Hood Struts.

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
Just signed up for your email list, this sounds like an awesome deal. Is there a limit on how many can be gift cards could be purchased or used at one time? I could see an airlift setup on my car the next time this comes around!

rick@CJPonyParts

CJ Pony Parts
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, there is a $90 limit to the gift card per order. We give $30 per $100 order on the order up to a $300 order, anything over that and its still capped at $90.

We cant quite give a $990 gift card for purchasing an Air Lift system. :rich:

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the info Rick! I didn't think you could, but had to ask :cheersman:

I'll definitely use this for some smaller items, thank you for your support of the forum!

Last edited:

gtman

forum member
Reaction score
Is this sale already over? Any chance we could see again near black friday or christmas? I ha e cash ready

rick@CJPonyParts

CJ Pony Parts
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is this sale already over? Any chance we could see again near black friday or christmas? I ha e cash ready

Yes, the sale was only for a few days and it was back in early July. I'm sure we will run the same deal sometime in the future, but it will not be during Black Friday or Christmas, we run sales with discounts during those promotions, which are usually our best discounts of the year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back