The first place I can call "mine"......

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Well, I am 25, go to college, work 40+ hours a week at PTC and was living at home with my parents....

My parents were the cool parents, let me do anything, didn't care what I done as long as it wasn't illegal....(lol) and I was safe!

I decided I wanted to move out and live closer to work and school...well, I done just that! I picked up a 1 bedroom apartment that is 2.5 minutes from work, and 5 minutes from school....(which is very short to me considering I grew up 25 minutes out of town on a farm).....

So I have a place I can call "mine"......

024-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

028.jpg

The good stuff......

027.jpg

026-1.jpg

It isn't much, but big enough for me!!! I still have some picture hanging and furniture buying to do, but all in all I like it!!!!

Thought I would share!

P.S. Sorry for the pics, they were taken with my Impression....

Chris

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice!! I remember when I moved into my own place for the first time when I was in the ow get you some cool pics for the walls...:beerchug2:..And a ping pong tasble for beer pong..

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Either apartment or house, there's no better feeling that waking up and letting your wang swing freely while you make your way to the kitchen to pour yourself a bag of fruity pebbles. lol. Congrats man. :beerchug2:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Nice!! I remember when I moved into my own place for the first time when I was in the ow get you some cool pics for the walls...:beerchug2:..And a ping pong tasble for beer pong..

I have some more pics....mostly related to Mustangs and of course a Heisman trophy winner and National Championship....lol

And wait till you see the beer pong table!!!

Either apartment or house, there's no better feeling that waking up and letting your wang swing freely while you make your way to the kitchen to pour yourself a bag of fruity pebbles. lol. Congrats man. :beerchug2:

Know exactly what you mean...it has been nice!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the visual. Jackass.

hasbeenseen.jpg

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris,

Nice 1st place to call your own !!!

tigerhonaker

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back