The one thing I hate about my Mustang is...

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Mine...

1. For the price of a 2011 why in the hell dont they come with hood shocks?? Thanks..now my radiator cover is screwed up from the hood prop.
2. Who in the hell designed the rear lights and the rear decklid cause it wasn't the same person. I hate the fact the decklid flares out at the edges.
3. No spare tire for the 19" rims.....make a bigger trunk to hold it...errr.
4. Going from first to second I feel like something is grabbing. Not sure if this is suppose to be this way or not, heard different stories.

Love this car!

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Edit: I hate how it feels floaty at high speeds....i didnt buy a cadillac. Time to lower it.

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Size isn't the issue, since the overall tire diameter is essentially the same between the 18" and 19" rims/tires.

The issue was the spare tire wouldn't fit on the front wheels of cars with the Brembo package.

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Size isn't the issue, since the overall tire diameter is essentially the same between the 18" and 19" rims/tires.

The issue was the spare tire wouldn't fit on the front wheels of cars with the Brembo package.

Then make the rim fit the trunk...and the brakes:clap:

tbi0904

forum member
Reaction score
A couple things: as already mentioned the useless cupholders, the adjustment handle on my seat that keeps popping off and the hood that starts fluttering like it wants to launch itselt into orbit anytime I go above 70ish.

audidog

forum member
Reaction score
Mine...

1. For the price of a 2011 why in the hell dont they come with hood shocks?? Thanks..now my radiator cover is screwed up from the hood prop.
2. Who in the hell designed the rear lights and the rear decklid cause it wasn't the same person. I hate the fact the decklid flares out at the edges.
4. Going from first to second I feel like something is grabbing. Not sure if this is suppose to be this way or not, heard different stories.

Love this car!

I'll second the hood shocks, hell my 03 VW golf had them ffs.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
hate that i haven't gotten to drive it since aug 2010. now it's sc'ed and i still can't drive it till next summer

jnewman1991

Reaction score
I guess my biggest complaint is that they could have went ahead gave the 05-10 cars that awesome 400+ HP coyote 5.0 and then everybody wouldn't be stripping em down and trading em off like they were plagued.

Oh and a little padding on the sides of the console where your knee leans against it, if your a tall guy like me anyway, would of help me a lot on long drives.

edit: oh and auto headlamps, I've just gotten spoiled to em in other vehicles, like almost every other car.
This might help with your knee problem.
http://www.mossmuscle.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=83161

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
How come?

aug '10 i began the eforce install. had some issues and since i was getting out of the army i couldn't spend the money to have it looked at. now i'm deployed in afghan so had the car taken in to get fixed, but i'm still deployed till next summer. there's a slim chance the roads will be clean and dry at christmas when i'm on vacation

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score

Thanks for the link - not exactly the best looking accessory but I will probably order one today.

aug '10 i began the eforce install. had some issues and since i was getting out of the army i couldn't spend the money to have it looked at. now i'm deployed in afghan so had the car taken in to get fixed, but i'm still deployed till next summer. there's a slim chance the roads will be clean and dry at christmas when i'm on vacation

Thanks for your service bob.

No way I'd be able to let her sit there then go back with out trying her out somewhere.
Maybe you'll get lucky and the weather will play in your favor. Dec. in CO fat chance. lol

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
Thanks for your service bob.

No way I'd be able to let her sit there then go back with out trying her out somewhere.
Maybe you'll get lucky and the weather will play in your favor. Dec. in CO fat chance. lol

i have a nice pile of parts waiting when i get back to put on also. think i'll drive it a bit before i start the LT's and trans install.

2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
i've fixed many rattles on this thing. Oh yea, the fucking change holder only holds 3 GodDamn quarters!

Attachments

• saleens1.jpg
    saleens1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 14
  • steedacai.jpg
    steedacai.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17

2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
Edit: I hate how it feels floaty at high speeds....i didnt buy a cadillac. Time to lower it.

I concur, I noticed it cornering the Savannah River bridge coming into South Carolina from Geargia a few days ago at 110-115 mph. Got a little hairy!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back