The Re-Introduction

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
love the shelby front end, my only grip is the driver side exhaust points differently than the pass.

Branomano08BlackBullitt

Soaking Up The Knowledge
Reaction score
Hey RANDOM question... were those pics taken on the top of an SMC Parking Building? Haha looks familiar for some reason.. anyway, your car is an inspiration to me man whenever I see it I get so eager to do the GT500 Front End (I am doing it in December) still got a little while to go.... but man I can't wait haha.

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
Hey RANDOM question... were those pics taken on the top of an SMC Parking Building? Haha looks familiar for some reason.. anyway, your car is an inspiration to me man whenever I see it I get so eager to do the GT500 Front End (I am doing it in December) still got a little while to go.... but man I can't wait haha.

Thank you so much Bro!!! these were taken at a Hyundai Dealership located in City of Industry we just opened up so the rooftop is empty and I just took the chance to get a little practice going.

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
no i was just wondering...my friends brother is going to be working there as a salesman and i think he said midway hyundai...my room mate might be buying a car soon so i was going to swing by with him...

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
yea Andrew Hong the owner of Hollywood Ford is buying Midway at this time but I also think he got a loan from hyundai to floor as a Hyundai Dealer also so the rumor is that it will be called "Ford 101 Hyundai"

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
No not at all, this has been going on for a long time now.

vbluep51

forum member
Reaction score
What type of wheels are those? They look really good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back