Thinking of trading my car tomorrow

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Post #51 in the other thread. I asked how they drove. So since you didn't say anything I figured you didn't know

07droptopgt

Reaction score
Harsh love in here Js... Me personally k don't really like the new mustangs that well but if I had to choose the black one is my choice

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Post #51 in the other thread. I asked how they drove. So since you didn't say anything I figured you didn't know

They drove just fine. I had it up to 100mph in the interstate passing and not a problem at all. Some guys have reported up to 130mph with no problems. 100mph was fast enough for me since the speed limit was 70 and I was passing a line of cars.:waytogo:

Sorry, for the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate answer.

Here's some pics of the Ingot cleaned up:

Skf6kWAl.jpg

buuRLDil.jpg

aKoP8P8l.jpg

allN08Al.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!! FINALLY NO SCRATCHES OR UGLY BODY WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
Darren, We all like to tease you a lot, but the fact is that you detail your cars probably better that most of us. I like the way the spacers look with those wheels. Now get out there and take it for a drive...:lmaf:

Thereaper

forum member
Reaction score
They drove just fine. I had it up to 100mph in the interstate passing and not a problem at all. Some guys have reported up to 130mph with no problems. 100mph was fast enough for me since the speed limit was 70 and I was passing a line of cars.:waytogo:

Sorry, for the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate answer.

Here's some pics of the Ingot cleaned up:

Skf6kWAl.jpg

buuRLDil.jpg

aKoP8P8l.jpg

allN08Al.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!! FINALLY NO SCRATCHES OR UGLY BODY WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice but the black car looked better.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I go on a business trip for a week and this happens. I'm never leaving the country again.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Next time you want to blow a bunch of money for no reason, buy me some hifi headphone equipment! I'm almost to the setup I want, just waiting on shipping on a couple of things. I only have one short-term piece, and depending on how it works, it might turn long term.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back