This is crazy

bigastrk

Reaction score
When its not you that does the fuck up it is awesome cause its not your pocket book that just got emptied!

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you hear those fools,

"What the fuck was that!"

"Hell Yeah!"

Because destroying your transmisson is awesome

If that was an intended shift to 3rd but hit 1st instead he's got more worries than just his tranny. That motor would have probably shot up to 12k and destroyed the valvetrain at a minimum.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn...well one of my friends has a 97 fully built s/c gsr integra and he went from 4th going 80mph on the interstate to 1st and it didnt fuck nothing up...surprisingly but just alot of bouncing off of the rev limiter lol.

09AlloyGT

Speed Gives Me the Runs
Reaction score
Car did look quick. DID.

Oh well, poor bastard all that money and all he has to show is this great video with stupid comments.

The way the import world is, I bet this will start a huge "fad" EVERYONES DOIN IT!!!:clap:

kennyxg

Reaction score
Instead of drifting ,they could start a bunny hopping contest!
Car did look quick. DID.

Oh well, poor bastard all that money and all he has to show is this great video with stupid comments.

The way the import world is, I bet this will start a huge "fad" EVERYONES DOIN IT!!!:clap:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
That was at the Import Vs. Domestic World Cup Finals at MIR in MD. Not only was I there to see it first hand, I was one of the people against the fence. Me and everyone around me though he was coming over the wall at us. It sounded like a transaxle part broke and locked everything up.

He was running 9's IIRC. He has sponsorship. There was a $1m+ RV and trailer setup and an ass-load of people on the team.

I have to tell you, I spent way more time checking out the smoking hot, damn near naked female models walking around the pits... way more fun.

BTW, I watched Justin from JPC run a 8.6 in his s197. Fuck is that car fast. Someone also set a speed record of 207+ mph on DR's. That was sweet to see.

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He should put some wheelie bars on the front and put a stop to that crap!! :roflmao:

Back