Thumbs up!

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
By now I'm pretty sure everyone knows how awesome American Muscle is, but I'm a new Mustang owner and was surprised by their great customer service. Just picked up the 2006 GT three months ago and a 11 5.0 last month. I bought a basic 91 octane tune from Brenspeed for the 06 and had problems, I called them and they told me to email them, after a week I called and they said they missed the Friday cutoff and it'll be another week, after two more weeks later no reply so I call them again and email again before finally getting a reply. I've heard nothing but great things for them but I wouldn't know and have moved on. I pulled the trigger on American Muscle on exhaust, CAI, and tune for the new 5.0 and PA Alternator for the 2006 GT and have been surprised by the great customer service by Chris Young and Chris Rose, immediate responses on the most basic questions in less than 24 hours, and Chris Young is even helping one of my friends with a problem she's having with her Mustang and she didn't buy anything from them. Truly thumbs up :thumb: now I'm excited about future purchases from AM, next up is suspension and exterior.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
By now I'm pretty sure everyone knows how awesome American Muscle is, but I'm a new Mustang owner and was surprised by their great customer service. Just picked up the 2006 GT three months ago and a 11 5.0 last month. I bought a basic 91 octane tune from Brenspeed for the 06 and had problems, I called them and they told me to email them, after a week I called and they said they missed the Friday cutoff and it'll be another week, after two more weeks later no reply so I call them again and email again before finally getting a reply. I've heard nothing but great things for them but I wouldn't know and have moved on. I pulled the trigger on American Muscle on exhaust, CAI, and tune for the new 5.0 and PA Alternator for the 2006 GT and have been surprised by the great customer service by Chris Young and Chris Rose, immediate responses on the most basic questions in less than 24 hours, and Chris Young is even helping one of my friends with a problem she's having with her Mustang and she didn't buy anything from them. Truly thumbs up :thumb: now I'm excited about future purchases from AM, next up is suspension and exterior.

Alex, experiences like yours are what keep us in the business. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us! There's nothing better to us than to hear that someone is so excited about modding their Mustang and that we helped them continue that excitement.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us here on the forum, we appreciate it! Please let me know if I can be of any help in the future.

Have a great night!

Last edited:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout-out! Glad to help!

Those Roush mufflers really sound beastly. My favorite axle-backs for sure.

How do you like the tune? Need new tires yet!?

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Not just tires, that first night we ran out a almost full tank of gas driving around aimlessly. It's a whole different car now with the Bama tune, throttle response is instant and it even chirps on the 2nd to 3rd shift now. There was also a nice surprise in the box, a custom engraved metal Bama badge that is now proudly adhered to the dash.

Also thanks getting us in touch with Chris Rose, he's hooking up Christina.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's awesome, man! Glad you're pleased with the new performance! What tune are you currently running (Street, Performance, Race)? Have you tried any of the others?

Back