Tiger racing super louver hood

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Check out this video from Ford Racing TV...

What bloody great looking, 100% fit for purpose hood they've got there on that Ford Racing Boss 302S :thumb2:

Last edited:

pbr96

speed junkie
Reaction score
Greetings guys, just a quick update to let you know that the 2010-15 hoods go into production next week for the public. We are just finishing the last of Ford Racings hoods and will immediately start filling back orders and contacting people on the waiting list starting next week.

Introductory prices will be $749 for fiberglass at 28lbs. and $1295 for non cosmetic carbon at 17lbs. A flat $60 box and packaging fee will be applied, plus the truck freight for shipping. We have been working with a couple freight carriers to bring you the best possible price on freight which Ford Racing has helped with because of the volume, so we can pass this on to you. Average truck freight price has been between $90-150, residential is usually a little more.

For the guys in the wet weather climate, we are also offering the hood with only the front large areas open which are in front of the engine. We have not seen any issues with water on the engine or in the electronics, but some guys have expressed concerns so this is a way to help address that. It does however greatly reduce the effectiveness of the venting, but they can also be trimmed out later if desired.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, but I will not be back in the office until May 25th as we are leaving for the Mosport World Challenge race so please be patient.
[email protected] or 626-967-6796 after the 25th.

Cheers,
Paul Brown
Tiger Racing

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Feel free to contact me with any questions, but I will not be back in the office until May 25th as we are leaving for the Mosport World Challenge race so please be patient.
[email protected] or 626-967-6796 after the 25th.

Cheers,
Paul Brown
Tiger Racing

Paul

Have fun at Mosport. It is a great track.

I'll be there for a lapping day on May 27.

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score
This product is worth the wait. You won't get any BS or games from Paul. He' running himself ragged to the point he had a bout of pneumonia during the last race session. Nice folks and worthy of our patience... now if he doesn't bring home a championship then it'a different story.

Last edited:

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
This product is worth the wait. You won't get any BS or games from Paul. He' running himself ragged to the point he had a bout of pneumonia during the last race session. Nice folks and worth of our patience... now if he doesn't bring home a championship then it'a different story.

+1 it's a fantastic bit of kit & great people to deal with :beer:

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
I put a deposit on one today. The ones used on the 302s had hinges fasten to the back. It appears in the photo above to have accommodations for the stock latch as well. I plan on using Aero latches on mine.

did you get the hood yet? any pics?

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Oh Yes. I painted the hood myself I'll get professonaly done this winter. It is going to need some surface blocking as it isn't as flat as it needs to be.

P1000012.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
Oh Yes. I painted the hood myself I'll get professonaly done this winter. It is going to need some surface blocking as it isn't as flat as it needs to be.

P1000012.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

dam, that looks good

CF or FG?

Baraboor

forum member
Reaction score

P1000012.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

what wheels are those and what specs

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score
Here's mine. Sorry about horrible pics. I had to do a little cutting to fit Saleen s/c intake. We'll be track testing it in a couple of weeks and data logging IAT's. Eventually final fitment and paint will be properly done.

Hood001.jpg

Hood002.jpg

Hood004.jpg

Hood003.jpg

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
The S197 version is around $750 correct? For fiberglass? Do you call these guys directly because all I'm finding is the new edge and SN95 versions on the web.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
The S197 version is around $750 correct? For fiberglass? Do you call these guys directly because all I'm finding is the new edge and SN95 versions on the web.

That was certainly the introductory price quoted. I recommend giving Paul a call (626-967-6796), or dropping him an email ([email protected]).

Last edited:

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Rehagen had an extra fiberglass 2010/2012 hood in stock. I didn't see it so I don't know if the surface was flatter than my carbon hood.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back